We have a little treat for you today. We have some positive affirmations and positivity postcards drawn and designed by my 15-year old daughter for the site, to help kids and parents/adults to approach their days with a positive vibe. We are happy to provide these positivity postcards for free to spread a little joy too. They can be used for lots of different things, and we’ll give you those ideas a little bit later. But first – a glimpse of what they look like…
Starting the day off with daily positive affirmations is a technique within mindfulness and meditation to help to reduce anxiety. We have created a few positive affirmations and positivity postcards. The phrases we have used are:
- You can do it,
- You are awesome,
- Dream big,
- Be the change you wish to see in the world,
- Be a rainbow to someone else’s cloud,
- Prove them wrong,
- Almost there, and
- Be brave.
Simple phrases that all carry huge amount of positive affirmations for those that say them, and start to believe them.
How to use these positive affirmations and positivity postcards
We have laid these out on four to a page. Cut out the postcards, and then you decide what and how you give these to your children, or use them for yourself. Ideas include:
- Pop them in their lunch box with a little note on them to say how wonderful they are (usually 😂 ),
- Play a game where you hide them in the house, and say your kids are “hot” or “cold” as they look for them. This is, of course, a simple little positive affirmations treasure hunt (!),
- Just give them to your children to decorate their wall or their desk,
- Your kids can use them to help their friends as well – pass them on to others, just spread a little love and kindness as far as you can!
- Finally, on the kindness theme – why not just leave them for others to find and spread a little joy? We love kindness ideas for kids on KiddyCharts, and this is a great one. We are living through strange times, so why not brighten up someones’ day.
Why be that different from the kids?!!? The above work pretty well for adults too, but some additional ideas are:
- Pop a card under your other halves pillow if they are feeling a bit low, because we all need a bit of a pick me up,
- Send a positive affirmations postcard to a friend to cheer them up; all you need to do is print them on white card and make sure you leave enough room for the address on one side of the card, and
- Give them out to people that you work with to brighten their day, or just to say thanks for helping me out.
We hope you like these ideas. To download these positive affirmations and positivity postcards, why don’t you click on the circular link below. We have a set to colour, or you can print them out ready made to go. Both sets are here and available for free.
If you like these, why not donate to the site, so we can keep doing this kind of thing without directly charging you.
We are a social enterprise, so 80%+ profits go to charity. We do have some products too that you might like as well?
If you would prefer to check out our free resources – do take a look at our mindfulness resources for kids, as well as out inspirational kid’s movie quotes. We have lots of ideas and activities for them on this topic:
There are some great mindfulness activities outside of KiddyCharts too, so why not check these out as well?
We think there are some great ideas here, and we hope you have had fun exploring them too.
If you like our resources, why not sign up for our newsletter?
We hope to see you again soon.