World Chelsea Bun Awards giveaway additional terms:
- Winners will be chosen at random from the entries,
- The promoter (KiddyCharts) reserves the right to disqualify those that have not entered into the spirit of the colouring competition,
- IP addresses are monitored through the software used for entry. If it is felt that entries are from the same address using different emails, disqualification will occur,
- The promoter’s decision on entries is final, and no correspondence will be entered into on the giveaways,
- The giveaway prize will consist of a hamper of goodies from Partridges London (c. £60 value), and there is no cash alternative.
Unless otherwise stated, all KiddyCharts competitions and giveaways operate under the following terms and conditions (where relevant). For all our App giveways, the winner’s details can be found here. For giveaways within the Shelf Care book club, lease check out additional terms and conditions here.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter , Gleam or alternative third party widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the KiddyCharts and the Promoter’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date. Should the date within the post not be the same as the date in the third party widget due to editorial error; the date on the third party widget takes precedence
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Winners will be chosen at random through random.org and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
- Winners details will be displayed (in the form of name an an initial) within the Gleam widget on the article announcing the competition. Entry into the competition gives KiddyCharts permission to do this.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- KiddyCharts is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- By submitting an entry through the third party widget, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
- If there is an error in the third party widget, or one that occurs within third party applications during the course of the competition; this will be rectified as soon as possible. However, these errors are out of control of the competition host and therefore not their responsibility. The giveaway remains valid even if not all entry methods are available due to these software or third party application errors /error messages throughout the competition
- Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that third party widget entry, a new winner will be chosen
- Each third party widget entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified; so don’t cheat!
- Delivery of prizes may take up to 28 days unless otherwise stated within the specific details; please allow this time before querying the dispatch of an item.
- For competitions/giveaways with more than one prize, you will be informed which one you have been chosen for, and there will be no alternatives
- Giveaways with first prizes and runners up prizes; first prize will be randomly drawn first, and any runners up prizes will be drawn sequentially thereafter.
- For giveaways where there is a creative element, e.g. photos, etc then there is only one entry per person per email depending on entry methods
- As already stated, circumstances beyond KiddyCharts control can prevent prizes from arriving or being produced. This includes products that are being crowdfunded, and are not produced in the end. This means the prize is not available and regrettably cannot be fulfilled
Our competitions may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion. This includes: