If you have been following this blog for a little while; you will know how important encouraging Kindness in other is to us. With this in mind, we have another in our series of posts trying to help to achieve this. We have some free thank you cards, or posters, for you. There are four different sizes, so you can decide how to print them and use them. These are one of the many kindness resources that we have on the site for kids, so do check out the other ones as well.
It is harder sometimes in this busy, technology focused word, to remember the simpler things in life. But one of the things that I don’t think that we will ever stop doing with our children, is to encourage them to write a thank you card after they have received a gift. Whether its a birthday, Christmas, of just a kindly relative, there is nothing quite like getting a hand written card that says “thanks.”
I KNOW it is so much easier to write an email these days, but somehow the traditional thank you card is oh so much better.
We would like you to take a look at the other kindness offerings that we have on the site, with the hope that they will inspire you and your children. We have everything from kindness posters to kindness cards:
- Kindness posters to help kids understand what kindness is really all about,
- Compliment cards; to leave around or pass on to really help make someone’s day,
- Ideas for 100 random acts of kindness that your kids can get involved in,
- Something for Christmas; a random acts of kindness advent calendar, and
- Our final highlight in our kindness series, is a Kindness Tree for someone that needs a little cheering up.
We hope that these resources inspire you to something special with the kids.
If you would like to see what other thank you card designs, and resources are available – do pop along to some of the other wonderful kid blogger network sites and take a look at their offerings as well as ours:
- Happy Hooligans has some amazing handmade thank you cards, using wax,
- What about some teacher thank you cards, with a LadyBird (Ladybug) design from Soccer Mom Blog?
- We have our own Christmas Thank You letters, which you might really like, finally
- Some printable thank you cards a little like ours from Pickle Bum.
To download these resources, just click on the image below as always.
We trust that you enjoy these printables, and so remember to pin them if you don’t need them today. We have made it so easy for you to do so.
Talking of pinning, why not follow us on Pinterest as well – we love to share great resources for kindness and beyond on there. Happy pinning.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you don’t miss that articles that we create. We send at the beginning of the week, so pop your details in below:
Thanks as always for coming, and see you again next time.