With summer fast approaching and the prospect of being able to holiday this year we are excited to bring you a my holiday journal sheet to document your escapades. This sheet can be used to document a summer holiday, a half-term break, or even a weekend away. The point is to have fun. My holiday journal is a sheet for your kids to track some of their favourite holiday memories. Take look at today’s free printable!
My holiday journal
This printable is a one page sheet where we aim to help you track some of your favourite holiday memories. Whether they are your favourite holidays or not, it’s great to look back on your holidays, isn’t it?
Our sheet is a fun page where your kids can keep track of some of their favourite holiday memories. This is a fun sheet that your kids can work on in the car on the way home or on the flight back home.
Your kids can,
- Add their favourite holiday photo,
- Write a family holiday memory,
- Describe or write about an interesting place they went to,
- Write what they’ll miss about their holiday,
- Discuss why they look forward to going back to school,
- Share the highlight of their holiday,
- Add a photo of something new that they tried, and,
- There’s a slot for a photo just because, too!
We hope that you enjoy our free printable sheets, download yours today!
<< Download your own holiday journal printable sheet by clicking on the circular image below >>
If you want even more inspiration and activiites for your kids, then sign up for our Time to Pee newsletter. Download and activity for your kids and find a moment for yourself.
We have many travel themed ideas for you to get inspiration from, take a look.
There are more great resources from the web, too.
Cheers for visiting,