Every year on the 1st December, we release our new Christmas activity sheets book, and guess what, its that time of year for 2021! We have 25 activity sheets for Christmas, one for every single day up to December to help you count down to the big day with your kids.
Part of our sponsored 2021 advent giveaway campaign, but activities are forever!
If you are interested in checking out some of the previous activity books, why not take a look at these? They are, after all, completely free, so why not give the kids even more to entertain them so you get a moment’s peace while you wait for the big C to happen?
To get the activity sheets, you need to scroll down. And yes, we know it is a long way BUT, we are giving this to you for free, so we’d be grateful if you can check out the ads a little on the way to getting it. We do hope you understand…..we are trying to raise money for our charity partners. This is a great way of doing it.
Before you check out this article, what about the other activities we have for Christmas for free on the site? We have loads of them from previous year, so why not take a look at:
- Our 2020 Christmas coloring and activity sheets had a Christmas Tree theme, so are perfect for little ones at this time of year,
- In 2019 we got busy with the Elves for a bit of Elf on the Shelf themed fun,
- For 2018 there was just a bit of a Christmas activities theme, with loads of different ideas for the kids, and finally
- In 2017, we partnered with the amazing Message in the Bottle book for the theme in the Christmas activity book, and it is simply stunning, so do check it out,
- For 2015, we game you 12 Christmas coloring pages for the kids, everything from a Christmas Pudding to Elves, and a star, and finally
- Way back in 2014, we did the full 12 Days of Christmas coloring pages and they are still one of the most popular posts every Christmas for schools, and kids everywhere. Such gorgeous and original illustrations. There is also a Christmas Countdown chart for them too.
If you don’t find something to entertain the whole class, or all your kids this Christmas in that lot; what are you doing?!!? 😂
Our theme for this year’s Christmas activity sheets is SANTA. he big red fellow is in a fair few of the activities, and also on the front cover of the new books. So let’s take a look at all the activities that we have for you this year, shall we?
What’s in the Christmas activity sheets book for 2021? Day 1
Our first three pages are the intros, including the cover sheet, and the brands that are taking part in our associated giveaways campaign, alongside the first activity
For Day 1; This is all about trying to do some matching; can you match the presents with their shadows?
Days 2 – 4
Now we have started the countdown – let’s take a look at Days 2 to Day 4:
- Day 2: A little sorting game to help Twinkle the Elf sort the toys for Santa’s sack – which are for Baby and which are for the Kids?
- Day 3: We need a little decoration on the tree for Santa at the North Pole – why not decorate with some glitter and crayons?
- Day 4: Some of the Elves went for a walk and Santa’s factory, and got a bit lost. Help them find their way home!
Days 5 to 7
As you know, we have a Santa theme for 2021, and here are some very Santa-based activities for you all:
- Day 5: Time to write a letter to Santa on our fabulous Santa notepaper,
- Day 6: What about a little bit of Santa Spot the Difference? Each row has a Santa that is just a little bit different to the others. Can you spot him?
- Day 7: Mrs Claus found a Robin on her fence – can you complete the picture of him for her?
Aren’t these all rather fabulous? We’ve got more….
Days 8 – 10
This set of activities has the cutest little coloring sheet in wouldn’t you agree?
- Day 8: Complete the picture crossword that we’ve made in the shape of a fantastic Christmas Tree,
- Day 9: A festive wordsearch for you, and if this one isn’t enough, we have more Christmas Word Search here too
- Day 10: A cat in a cup of hot chocolate to color in – need we say more?
Not even half way yet – but aren’t they all LOADS of fun?
Days 11 – 13
We are trying to encourage a little reading this Christmas you know….
- Day 11: We all love a good book, and so does Santa – so why not color in these fabulous Elf bookmarks?
- Day 12: Rearrange the reindeer names for Santa,
- Day 13: Oh dear – this penguin was stuck in a frozen pond. Luckily the elves found him. Can you help them get him out?
Days 14 – 16
We’ve got a game and some coloring for you next:
- Day 14: A really cute memory matching game – print the sheet twice to play,
- Day 15: Christmas color by numbers – a nice simple one, and
- Day 16: Decorate and make your own gingerbread man with this coloring sheet.
Days 17 – 19
This set of three gives you a spot of craft, as well as a couple of cool activities:
- Day 17: Fabulous Christmas pudding dot to dot for the little ones,
- Day 18: What’s next in our Christmas lights sequences? Help the Elves out again for Santa as they’ve got a little confused, and
- Day 19: How about you color in our Christmas bauble, and then you can make a Christmas banner with them. Print a few out and create one?
Days 20 – 22
We are nearly there now – only three more days to go after these!
- Day 20: Time to color in Santa’s Christmas jumper for him – what color would you like to have him wear this year with Mrs Claus?
- Day 21: What do the Christmas cookies that Mrs Claus baked for the Elves look like? Imagine and then draw them here…
- Day 22: Santa has LOADS of animals – what do you think they would like for Christmas this year?
We’ve got three more activities left, which one has been your favourite so far, do let us know.]
Days 23 – 25
We’ve left the best until last with some really fabulous activities for the final three days of our 25 days of activities for Christmas for the Children. We really hoped you liked all of these, and that you will sign up for more of our fun ideas. We’d love to have you take a look at our shop as well, where we have our wonderful free Time to Pee club exclusive printables as part of our membership. Our premium membership means that you get access to all our paid items from the shop for free as well. That’s over 100 more fantastic printables, and another 3-4 every month as well. Check out our latest paid for printables, and see if it is for you. We promise it is worth it – our members love it!
If you just want to sign up for our newsletter – pop your email in here:
And if you are just after the Christmas activity sheets – here you go!
We think you, your classroom and / or the kids will love it! If you do – share it on social media for us!
Thanks for coming to us – more wonderful Christmas activities and ideas on KiddyCharts are available of course:
More ideas off site too:
We do hope to see you again soon,