We’ve got something amazing for you as part of the free Time to Pee club today – so come along and join NOW so that you don’t miss out. It’s free, and why wouldn’t you because it give you 25 days of coloring pages advent calendar for the kids. It might just keep them busy you know?
Sign up to our Annual subscription to the Time to Pee club here!
£49.95 and everything in the shop is FREE!
Sign up to the monthly Time to Pee subscription now!
£5.95 per month and all shop products are FREE!
We think that advent is a wonderful alternatively to all the other ones that are out there, including all the fabulous advent calendars that we have on the site ourselves! we love a good advent, and we’ve got loads of them including this one!
If you want this advent, scroll down to the button, and we’ll take you to the shop where you can join our Time to Pee club for free, and then download it. Beforehand, we’ll show you what it includes in the 27 pages of fun.
What’s including in the coloring pages advent calendar
The first two pages are a cover, and then the small advent that you can stick on the wall and color each day to tick off the days until the 25th December.
We have been extra generous though as we love our Time to Pee members, we have given you a bigger version of all the images and these can be colored in separately for all the days to countdown to Christmas Day. Some of the images are simpler, so you can make your own designs in them, for example the star, and the Christmas pudding. Others are a little more complicated.
The most important thing; have fun coloring them all in!
For the first three images, we have a:
- Christmas pie, decorated with stars, first and snow,
- A simple elf, and finally
- A star that you can decorate, or design if your children would like to.
Days 4 – 6
Our next three days in the coloring pages advent include:
- Christmas tree – that’s ready for decorating a little more if you would like,
- Bauble, also leaving a bit of room for creativity, and
- Christmas present.
Days 7 -9
We’ve tried to give you something new every single day, with no Christmas design repeats, so for days 7 to 9 we have:
- Christmas wreath,
- Christmas angel, and
- Snow globe, with a little winter scene inside.
Days 10 – 12
These are some of the slightly more complicated pictures for days 10 to 12 with:
- Gingerbread man,
- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, and finally
- Elf with a present in the foreground.
Days 13 – 15
We are now half way through our countdown to Christmas with our coloring advent calendar – and believe it or not we’ve only just hit some of the more traditional elements of Christmas, including:
- Christmas bells, and
- Christmas stocking.
Days 16 – 18
More simple vs complicated coloring for the kids in this set of three so we’ve given you:
- Christmas lights,
- Train, which would make a perfect Christmas present, and is the only coloring page for Christmas that is in Landscape, and
- Drum, which you can add your own designs too.
Day 19 – 21
Three more wonderful Christmas traditions are included in the penultimate set before we finish off our countdown to the big day:
- Nutcracker, from the wonderful Christmas ballet,
- Christmas cake, which Christmas wouldn’t be without and finally
- Christmas pudding. If you want a Gluten free Christmas pudding, do take a look at ours. We’ve also got Christmas pudding ice cream worth checking out as well.
Days 22 – 24
Almost there now with these three designs for you to color:
- Holly, which you can add your own ideas to,
- Angel, and finally
- Candy sticks with a bow.
Day 25: Our final coloring pages advent design
And of course, the LAST image is Santa! Why wouldn’t you want to color him in on Christmas Day?
That’s everything for you! Remember you HAVE to be a member of the FREE Time to Pee club to be able to download this. There are LOADS of other freebies for you in the club, check out what we’ve added recently to Time to Pee here.
Here is the coloring Advent calendar for you:
Why not check out some of the other printables we have on the site while you are here?
Or these offsite?