Christmas time is just around the corner so we wanted to feature an adorable Christmas tree free printable that will get your kids excited about the holiday! With this you can decorate your own tree.
Your kids will be able to feel the excitement of the holiday season and start making their wish lists in time for Santa to bring them something special.
This simple 3D Christmas tree craft will give your kids fun for hours as they follow the instructions below to decorate their own Christmas tree.
You will print two flat green Christmas tree templates and make it into a 3D model following the simple instructions below.
This paper Christmas tree can be used for décor during the holiday season or it can even be given as a gift.
How to use this 3D Christmas Tree Craft
You can use this 3D Christmas tree craft to teach your children about Christmas trees.
While visiting a Christmas tree farm is a fantastic way to teach your kids about this subject, you can easily make this decorate your own Christmas tree while discussing how real Christmas trees help the environment and are a festive way to celebrate the holiday.
This craft is a great way to help your children enhance their fine motor skills.
Cutting out the template for the Christmas tree craft, and placing the pieces together to create a 3D Christmas tree will require the use of fine motor skills.
During this craft, your kids can use their imagination to decorate their Christmas tree in a way that suits their interests. And makes you and them smile too!
How do you make a Christmas tree free printable out of paper?
The best way to make this Christmas tree out of paper is to print your printables onto A3 paper. Your child can then cut along the lines of the templates and paste on A3 construction paper.
While the glue is drying, you can print the ornament file onto A4 paper.
If you don’t have A3 paper or printer option, you can use A4 for the tree and A5 paper for the ornaments.
Now that you know how to make your own Christmas tree with your children, you can print the templates out on the correct paper and have fun with this family craft.
Click the image below to download
Have fun with kids decorating this Christmas tree free printable. If you look for more Christmas resources for children, you might check out these links:
- Printable Santa stop here Christmas door hanger will be fun and easy to create and to decorate children’s room,
- Enjoy with children more craft ideas for the Christmas themes in 10 fun Christmas Tree crafts for kids,
- Keep children busy to welcome Christmas with 24 Christmas activities for kids, and
- Be creative with the Christmas stocking tradition in your family. Check out 40+ kids stocking filler ideas.
There are several Christmas tree activities out there you might want to check out:
- Learn how to make a scrap ribbon Christmas tree ornaments with Fireflies + Mud Pies,
- Pin the Star on the Christmas Tree from Happy Toddler Playtime is a fun game you can play with children, and
- You can also make an Egg Carton Christmas Tree Craft with I Heart Arts and Crafts.
You can follow us on Pinterest to get more fun activities and ideas we have. Don’t forget to sign up to our wonderful newsletter.
Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by.