Have fun helping your kids enjoy the magic of Christmas with a Christmas door hanger. This is an easy to print hanger with a photo of Santa Claus and asking him to please stop here. It’s a wonderful way to help your kids understand the joy of Santa Claus.
What can toddlers do on Christmas Eve?
Having a toddler during the Christmas season can be a fun time. If you’re wondering what to do with your toddlers on Christmas Eve, then you’ll love this Christmas door hanger printable we’re featuring today!
This door hanger can be used to get your toddlers excited about Santa leaving presents on Christmas Eve. Simply follow our instructions below to print it. Once your toddlers have printed it and are happy with it, they can place it on the outside of their door. This will help Santa know where to leave presents for good little boys and girls.
How do I make this Christmas Door Hanger?
That’s an excellent question! We have a couple of ideas on how to make it. If you want to have a little extra fun with this door hanger, simply:
- Print your Christmas door hanger on cardstock or construction paper.
- You can either print in black and white to allow your kids to color their own Christmas door hanger, or use the one we have already filled in for you,
- Have your children cut along the lines of the Christmas door hanger printable, and
- Hang the door hanger on the outside of each child’s door to remind Santa to leave presents,
If you prefer, you can print this door hanger on your kids’ preferred color choice of card-stock or construction paper. Then your kids can cut along the lines and hang their door hanger without coloring it in.
Using this door hanger to get the kids excited about Christmas could be a fun new family tradition! Christmas season is a time of joy and that’s why we wanted to share a way to help spread joy within your household this holiday season.
This is a fun way to let your kids have their own Christmas décor in their room. Simply print the printable, have the kids cut along the lines, and then hang upon their door handle on Christmas Eve. This is such a fun activity that can help you educate your kids about the magic of Christmas.
Ready to have fun with the Santa Stop Here door hanger? Click the image below to download:
Looking for more Christmas resources on our site? Check out these links
- Get more craft ideas for the Christmas themes in 10 fun Christmas Tree crafts for kids. Hope you enjoy with kids.
- 24 Christmas activities for kids will keep kids busy while you welcome Christmas
- If you have Christmas stocking tradition in your family, you will love 40+ kids stocking filler ideas
- Do you give something small around Christmas? Here is A3 and A4 Christmas gift box template to colour in. Get the receiver more excited with the gift.
- Christmas activity eBook with Message in a bottle is another set of activity kids can do around Christmas.
There are also several ideas out there you might want to check out:
- Crafty Morning has a wonderful idea of Mason Jar Lid Christmas Tree Door Hanger
- Don’t forget to check out Felt Christmas Door Hanger from CraftBits
- Here is a wonder Monogrammed Snowflake Door Hanger from You Brew My Tea.
Follow us on Pinterest to check out more fun activities and ideas we have. Don’t forget to sign up to our fabulous newsletter.
Thank you for stopping by.
Saturday 30th of November 2019
This is such a cute and fun printable.