Last week, we offered you a single design for a Christmas gift box template, alongside the Halloween trick or treat boxes that we have also provided for you all for free. That got me thinking that perhaps it’d be nice to do some that allowed the kids to get a little more involved, and so we are offering both A3 and A4 sized gift box templates for you today that the children can colour in.
We know that our readers love to be a little more involved with some of the printables that we produce on the site for the family. So why not help to make those gifts even more special, by adding a little bit of a personal touch to them.
What better way to achieve this than to create a little design that you can get your kids to colour in before they stick the box together and pop their gifts in.
We have an A4 and an A3 size box for you, so even if you are buying something a little bit bigger, you should be able to find a box that works for you. Print the designs out on card, colour them in, stick them together and away you go!
All you need to do to get the printable, is to click on the image below.
If you like this, why don’t you take a look at some of the other Christmas themed articles that we have on the site for you?
- Chuppa-Chupps lollipop templates, so you can turn your lollies into Christmas characters fast and for free,
- Roll-a-Reindeer game, we have a couple of others of these too for the Christmas season, including a snowman, and Santa,
- Some Christmas tree coloring or both you and the kids in our range of adult coloring pages,
- A simple candy cane sewing craft, and
- 12 days of Christmas coloring pages. We’ve got the complete set for you, so it should keep the kids busy for at least enough time to get yourself some cake! 😉
If you would like some more Christmas printables, we do have a Christmas printables collection on the site that is worth taking a little look at. We’ve also got a collection of Christmas gift tags too, so that once you have your little gift box, you have a tag for it as well!
As always, there are lots of other fabulous Christmas gift resources as well that you may be able to use to compliment these gift boxes. How about some homemade keepsakes perhaps to pop in them?
- Lovely homemade Christmas ornaments from Crystal and Co,
- Some Christmas decorations from Kids Craft Room that your kids can do on their own,
- Some homemade Christmas Cards from Hands on as we Grow,
- An advent calendar you can do yourself at home from Little Bins for Little Hands, and
- Few ideas for Christmas gifts that you can make yourself for Dad from Powerful Mothering.
This is a wonderful collection of Christmas goodies for you, and a gift bag to put them all in and with!
We hope you have enjoyed this little freebie; don’t forget to visit the other free printables we have, as well as the other articles on the site. If you like what you see, why don’t you sign up?
Thanks for popping over for a cuppa. Take care.