Chupachups (UK affiliate link), or indeed any other lollipops, are a perfect stocking filler, decoration, and even just as a little something to hand out at parties to the kids to keep them happy. But why not make those Chupachup lollipops that little bit special then?
We have got a few designs for you to make those lollipops just that little bit more memorable. For example, all you would need to do is pop a little bit of ribbon on them and you’ve got a great decoration for the tree.
We have four designs that turn your Chupachups into Christmas noses :D
The characters we have for you are:
- Cheeky Elf,
- Santa and,
Hopefully this means that whatever the colour of your lollipop and its wrapping, we have something that will work for you – not just a red one for Rudolph’s red nose!
To create your surround for each Christmas character lollipop, you just need to cut out the template, place the Chupachups through the hole in the middle and fold up the character and stick him down.
Depending on the size of your lollipop, you can either print them out fullsize on A4, or print two to one sheet. We have done both and they work equally well. Here is a snowman (full size) and an elf (half size) just to prove it :-D
Without further ado, here are your four designs:
In case you would like all of them at once, here is the full four designs for you in one.
As we try to do with our printables, we do have a black and while and colour version of them all. I have shown only the colour versions, but the outlines are included in the downloads when you go to each of the images.
We hope you like this, and if you do, don’t forget to pin it for later.
If you like these, why not check out some of the other great content we have for Christmas as well?
- How about some retro black and white wrapping paper?
- Or what about a scavenger hunt for the kids as well, we have some printables to help here too,
- Some Christmas posters for the home for you, and some Christmas posters for the kids too,
- 12 days of Christmas colouring pages for the kids to have fun with,
- Some adult and kids Christmas Tree coloring pages,
- A Santa Plate for you all, and Santa and Rudolph as well of course and
- A Kindness Advent calendar, which is also part of the general Kindness printables that we have on the site. We are trying to encourage #52KindWeeks, so why not take a look at this too!
Come join us over on Pinterest for more great printables as well, we love sharing the best of the internet in this area with you all.
See you next time, and have fun with those lollipops.
Perhaps you can use the black and white templates to create your own fun coloured Rudolph and Santa? You could even give them a bit of a gittery makeover, and add a bit of cotton wool to Santa’s beard, just for a little bit more Christmas fun :-D
If you like this post – don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter, so you get our wonderful printables every week; we only send it weekly by default, though there isa daily option of you should choose it.
Cheers for visiting as always.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.