Santa dollars are something that you might want to give to kids this Christmas -so we’ve got a set of five different gift boxes for you to print out and pop them in; making then a little bit more special. We have called them Santa bucks which hopefully is sufficiently universal for you to be able to put any currency in the little gift boxes. We hope this works for you, but do give us other suggestions, as we would be happy to tweak things on the site if you have any other ideas. This is an exclusive Time to Pee free printable, so you need to make sure you have joined our Time to Pee club as a free member before you try and download these goodies. You can find out about Time to Pee here, and join below:
Sign up to our Annual subscription to the Time to Pee club here!
£49.95 and everything in the shop is FREE!
Sign up to the monthly Time to Pee subscription now!
£5.95 per month and all shop products are FREE!
We hope you are already a member, if so, sign in and scroll down to the button below to download. If not, take a look at what you get, and see if it is worth signing up. You can see what other freebies we have given as part of the membership on our shop site.
What’s included within the Santa dollars pack?
There are a few different designs for you within the Santa dollars gift box pack:
As you can see from the above, the first two designs from the Santa dollars are based on snowflakes, and Christmas trees. The cover is emblazoned with snowflakes too!
The final three designs cover:
- Reindeer in red, gold, white and green,
- Snowflakes again, but this time in light blue, and finally
- Christmas trees in white and green.
We hope that there are sufficient designs for you to be able to use the Santa bucks as you see fit. Why not see what ideas we have for how you can use these this Christmas?
How to use your Santa dollars gift boxes this year?
We think these can be used in loads of fun ways, and might even make their way into your lives as a new Christmas tradition. Do you have any other ideas of how to use your Santa bucks? Let us know if you do.
- Your cheeky Elf, perhaps after you’ve introduced him using one our our awesome Elf letters, could perhaps have found some at the workshop, and offer them to the kids on the last night he visits,
- Maybe you can incorporate them into a fantastic scavenger hunt for Christmas? Hid them in different places, and the kids can check them out? We’ve got an indoor scavenger hunt you can adapt, as well as some brilliant Christmas scavenger hunt clue cards that would be perfect as well. We’ve got a Christmas present scavenger hunt as well which would be easy to adapt to include the Santa dollars we have here as well,
- Pop them into the kids stockings as a really simple present for the kids,
- You can hang some on the tree if you add a little cotton to them as decorations, but make sure given they are paper that they are not anywhere near anything flammable, particularly naked flames of course,
- Pop a gift certificate into them which includes an experience rather than a toy. This is a wonderful way of making Christmas that little bit more sustainable. Why give people stuff when an experience is just as brilliant?
Have you got any other ideas of how to use these?
We hope that you like these – in order to download them; visit our KiddyCharts shop using the button below. You can either sign up, or sign in to download them.
If you want to check out some of the other great Christmas ideas we have – take a look at these:
And there are others off site too:
DOn’t forget to sign up for our regular newsletter as well:
Hope to see you on the site again soon.