It is HERE – the amazing KiddyCharts elf activity book for Christmas for the kids. There are 34 pages containing 24 Elf on the Shelf activities for the kids to have fun with.
So whomever you are, mum, teacher, auntie, friend, or perhaps even a kid (do your parents know you are surfing the t’interweb?); there is no reason at all for you not downloading, printing and then GO – have some fun!
Then make sure you check out the giveaways for all the amazing sponsors for the activity book too won’t you?
<< Visit the KiddyCharts advent giveaways NOW >>
24 Days of Elf on the Shelf Activities
Now – you probably want to know what we have in the book for you this year, so here is a run down of all of the 24 days of activities, so you know what you are getting yourself into:
- Day 1 – Countdown to Christmas day, with elf faces to colour for every day to Christmas; what will your elf look like today?
- Day 2 – Elf character construction; make yourself your own elf,
- Day 3 – Elf mazes; get the elf out of this mazes as fast as you can,
- Day 4 – Lovely elf themed wordsearch,
- Day 5 – Elf additions,
- Day 6 – Another Elf maze, but this time, get the Elf to his Shelf!
- Day 7 – Elf story sheet; make up a story about an elf and draw him too,
- Day 8 – Matching elves to their shapes,
- Day 9 – Elf picture matching,
- Day 10 – Writing practise with the Elfaphet 😂,
- Day 11 – Elf subtraction,
- Day 12 – Dear Santa letters with an Elf theme,
- Day 13 – Decorate your tree and add your Elf to it,
- Day 14 – Make and design an Elf hat,
- Day 15 – Tracing and colouring in a Christmas Tree with your Elf,
- Day 16 – Help the Elf choose the right pattern for the toy sequences,
- Day 17 – Elf tracing,
- Day 18 – Elf cutting practice,
- Day 19 – Elf colouring sheet,
- Day 20 – Elf shadow odd one out,
- Day 21 – Draw yourself as an Elf,
- Day 22 – Elf dot to dot,
- Day 23 – Cut out and decorate the Elf Christmas tree with the ornaments we have provided for you, and finally
- Day 24 – If I were an Elf….
Now it that doesn’t keep the kids happy over Christmas…! To download, just click on the image below – and it is YOURS!
BUT if you do need more activities and fun for Christmas, we do have loads of Christmas Printables for you to take a look at of course. Some of my favourites are:
- Christmas Character lollipops to add to your stockings for the kids, and if they don’t fancy a Christmas one – what about an Emoji lollipop instead?
- Blank gift box template for you to print out and then make your wrapping easier and greener!
- Retro wrapping paper, with some lovely black and white designs on, and
- Finally, what about this Christmas Scavenger hunt clue cards template for you to use when you are hiding some goodies for the kids on Christmas Eve?
If you are a little elf-obsessed, perhaps you might like to try these too?
- Cardboard tube elves from Arty Crafty Kids,
- Elf on the shelf mad scientist kit from Kids Activities Blog, and
- For Modern Kids has one month of Elf on the Shelf ideas just in case you have the little critter and don’t know what you need to be doing with him.
Do keep coming back over the next week so you don’t miss out on our giveaways, as well as downloading this fantastic resource. The best thing about it is is that you can keep using it again, and again. Just a brilliant start to a brilliant month!
<< What giveaways do KiddyCharts have in their advent – Find out NOW! >>
Make sure you sign up to our KiddyCharts weekly newsletter too – so you are always kept informed of our free printables too.
Always a pleasure to see you here.