Christmas – a time of crafting, eating, and fun, fun, fun! To help your Christmas go well with the kids, we have a few ideas for Christmas activities for you. How about this fantastic Christmas stocking craft, complete with a Christmas stocking template for you to download and print out?
Who wouldn’t want to hang this up in the house either on the tree, or make a few in different colours and put them on the mantelpiece or fireplace?
We appreciate there are a few materials needed for this, but we promise it is worth it – don’t you agree that they are super cute?
- Template provided, scroll down to the button below,
- Fuzzy wire,
- Liquid glue,
- Sellotape or Scotch tape,
- Googly eyes,
- Cotton green ball,
- White paper,
- Red colored paper,
- Green colored paper,
- Orange colored paper,
- Light green colored paper, and
- Black colored paper.
How to make your Christmas stocking craft snowman
- Print the template provided and carefully cut the pieces out. In order to print, just scroll down the article to the button a little lower down,
- Paste them in a colored paper according to their colors using a liquid glue and carefully cut them out again. Be careful not to cut yourself. You might want to supervise the kids while you are making this, as we don’t want any burnt fingers before Christmas now do we?
- Using a scotch tape, assemble and attach them together according to their right match.
- After the 3rd step, attach the snowman and socks together using a scotch tape.
- Attach the green cotton ball and remaining cut pieces into your work in step 4
- Prepare a light-colored paper and attach your work in step 5 into it using a liquid glue.
- Carefully cut it out again. Leave some thin spaces of light green to serve as its highlights
- Get a light green fuzzy wire and tie it above the head of the snowman to serve as its hanger and complete!
Your Christmas stocking craft snowman in a sock is now done!
Are you ready to hang it on your door?
Tips for the stocking craft to make it a bit easier
- Be careful when using the scissor and the glue gun,
- Choose the proper materials to achieve the aspired outcome, and
- Let your creativity flow – and your kid’s too!
Download the template for your Christmas stocking craft here
Before you start this craft, you need all the template details for you to be able to cut out, and make it. To download the templates for this Christmas stocking; click on the button below:
We hope you love this. Why not make some different colours, and hang them on the tree?
If you like this Christmas craft – why not check out some of the other ones we have on the site too?
Alongside the Christmas printables too:
There are also some other ideas for you to have a go at off site too:
If you like what you see, sign up to our newsletter too:
Thanks for visiting us, and see you again soon,