Who has started their Christmas shopping? Yep – me neither 😂. If you HAVE started though, why not grab some free Christmas present gift tags to add to your presents? This is a really wonderful, green way of celebrating Christmas. These ones are watercolour too, so if you wanted something a little extra special for your Christmas gift tags, thee might just be it….
How to get your free watercolour Christmas gift tags
In order to get these, you first need to grab a few items, so that you can cut them out and create the tags:
- Our Christmas gift tag templates,
- String, and
- Patience, for when you are tying the knots…!
- Print out the templates,
- Cut around each of the gift tags, and
- Cut as many lengths of string as there are tags that you want to use from our collection. String length needs to be about 10cm to enable you to tie the string around the tags effectively,
- Thread the string through the holes in the tags, and then tie them up, and
- Now you can sellotape them to the presents that you have, because you are more organised than we are, already bought or Christmas 😂 🎄
Aren’t these lovely?
To download these, click on the circular image below and the template is yours. If there do have any problems, then do contact us, and we can see what we can do for you.
We hope you like this tags, and that you also want to check out some of the other Christmas printables content that we have on the site. Why not take a look at what we have got?
If you do like this article, we have a few little bit and pieces for sale on the KiddyCharts site as well – and remember profits go to our partner charity to. Why not donate a little something?
Don’t forget to check out some of these awesome Christmas products in our shop:
Do sign up for our newsletter as well, so you don’t miss out on these printables and activities for you and the kids too.
It has been a pleasure having you on the site, do come back again soon and check out what else we have for you.