We all like to show our loved ones just how much we care for them. It doesn’t have to be sharing love notes with a partner, it can be father to daughter, daughter to mother. Anywhere there is love there is room for Valentine printables right?
With this in mind, we have put together some Solar System valentines cards / notes that aren’t designed for anyone specific. You decide who you want to give them to. Even better, there are colour-me in valentine versions for the kids too. They can pass on to their Valentine, best friend, parents or carer.
We want to make sure that no-one misses out this Valentine’s Day.
What do these Valentine printables look like
This set has a total of four sheets included with it. There are:
- Four colourful cards with phrases on with a coloured background,
- Four coloured in cards, on a white background,
- Four cards that can be coloured in on a colourful background, and finally
- Four of the designs that can be coloured in on a white sheet to keep that use of ink to the loest possible of all four ideas!
The four phrases that appear on all of the four designs are:
- I’m over the moon for you,
- There’s no-one in the galaxy like you,
- You’re stellar,
- You’re out of this world,
- You’re a blast, and
- You are “mar”velous.
We are sorry for the Valentine puns – or are we? Valentine’s day is all about the puns, don’t you think, we have some other Valentine’d Day cards to print for you that prove this even more than these six designs do!
Ideas for your Valentine printables
These are simple note cards, so you can use them in a number of different ways – here are five for you:
- Print them out and place in your children’s lunch boxes on Valentines day, or any day!
- Place them wherever you would like in your local community, just to lift people’s day. We have other ideas to help with this including kindness cards, kindness notecards, and kindness leaves as well.
- Get your kids to colour them in and give to your partner, or anyone else within your family that needs a little bit of a lift,
- How about colouring them in and given them to a teacher?
- Choose your favourite, and pop it on the pillow of someone you love for them to find at the end of the day.
We are sure you will come up with some more ideas for these, so if you do, let us know.
To download this, just click on the button below, and miraculously it is yours:
Why not check out the other Valentine activities and ideas that we have on the site, including these?
More Valentines Ideas from KiddyCharts for you to try
We have given you Valentine Card ideas already - so how about some other ideas for the big day in February?
Scattergories for kids: Love or Valentines Day ideas
Scattegories is a great game - so why not have a themed one for Valentine's day?
Pillow box template: Make your own blank and Valentines day favors
If you are thinking of getting a gift - or just putting a lovely not out, why not use our Pillow Boxes for it?
Valentine's conversations cards for parents
Not sure what to talk about - here are some Valentine's conversation cards for you to try.
Valentines Game: Matching with envelopes
This is a game for the kids perfect to play at Valentines - a fabulous and fun matching game with envelopes.
Valentine's Day Jokes
Who doesn't love a good joke? We've got a few Valentine's themed ones for you to try!
There are other ideas off site as well:
Love, kindness and Valentines ideas elsewhere
Some ideas on love, kindness and Valentines for you to take a look at; that aren't on KiddyCharts.
Love & Kindness Activity Calendar - February
This is a brilliant idea from Messy Little Monster looking at some of the ways you can engage the kids around love and Valentines.
Valentine's Day Heart Stone Craft To Make For Your Valentine!
Kids Activities Blog often has the answer, and here is a lovely Valentines stone activity. Or just a simple LOVE activity for the kids to try....
Heart Breaker: Valentine's Day/Kindness Party Game
This is an oldie, but a goodie from Toddler Approved - a Valentines Day game. But it'd work anytime really!
Why not sign up to our newsletter for more great ideas too?
Sign up for free kids ideas to your inbox as they are published
We’d love to hear from you again soon, so do hope you will be back again.
Friday 3rd of February 2023
It won’t download when I push the red link button.
Friday 3rd of February 2023
It should be working now - thanks for letting us know.