Parents need the odd date night, am I right? We all know that spending quality time with our significant other is important. Whether it’s being able to relax on the sofa and talk after the kids have gone to bed; or actually having a proper night out, it’s not only necessary but recommended. Don’t you just feel so much more ready for parenting after a little evening off? Well, Valentine’s Day is around the corner, so why not print out our date night conversation starter Valentine’s conversations cards to help you reconnect with your other half on the special day?
Valentine’s date night conversation starter cards
These adorable Valentine’s conversations cards are a great way to get the conversation going, especially if you feel like you’re in a bit of rut. Or, you just haven’t been spending enough quality time with your other half. Print out the sheets, relax with a cheeky glass of wine (or 2) and have nice chat with your partner.
Here’s what the printables entail …
Pretty, right? Let’s have a closer look.
This set includes two printable pages for you, with 6 cards per sheet. Cut out the cards to create a card deck. Once you have your deck you can take turns pulling a card and letting the conversation flow.
The first page in our conversation cards sheets includes these Valentine’s conversations cards:
- What are you most excited about tomorrow?
- What were the 3 happiest days of your life?
- Describe your dream date.
- What makes you feel the most loved?
- If you could change something about me, what would it be?
- What do you think would be the most romantic place for us to travel?
As you can see the Valentine’s conversations cards are made to encourage intimate communication in a lighthearted way.
The second sheet includes these cards:
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- What do you remember about the first time we met?
- Name 3 things you would do if you won the lottery?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- Name 3 things on your bucket list.
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
The questions are sure to spark a conversation that you’ll both end up cherishing and remembering. And why not create these memories on a special day like Valentine’s Day?
<< Get your own Valentine’s date night conversation starter cards by clicking on the circular image below >>
If you liked this printable, do sign up to get our daily newsletter where you will be informed of new posts, just like this one!
And remember, we have many more Valentine’s Day activities on the site. Here are some of our reader favourites.
Why not take a look at these from around the web, too?
We hope you enjoy these cards and see you back for more,