Sharing is caring!
Today we have been making a simple Valentine card. Instead of buying a heart shaped stamp for my child to use I have used a cookie cutter which I already had in the cupboard. Want to make one too? Just follow this simple tutorial.
This Valentine card activity requires a steady hand for stamping so is a fun activity for helping to develop fine motor skills and coordination for toddlers. Not to mention it is fun.
To make this Valentine card you’ll need:
– Paper or card (any colour will do but we really love how the pink one turned out)
– Heart shaped cookie cutter
– Pencil or pen for writing a message inside
To make it this is what we did:
1. Prepare all your material: get the paint ready and fold the card into half
2. Now comes the fun bit and use the cookie cutter to stamp hearts onto the front of the card. You could even use more colours.
3. Now write a message inside and you are ready to give it to someone! Such a wonderful Valentine card wouldn’t you agree?
Do take a minute and sign up for our newsletter too, so that you don’t miss out on the other great ideas and freebies that we have for you.
If you are looking for some more awesome activities to do with your little ones, we have quite a few fun ones that your kids will enjoy.
- Five activities using kitchen tongs to promote fine motor skills
- Easy nature sensory bags
- How to build a simple stop animation set
And do hop on over to our lovely and full of Activities for kids Pinterest account and check out super cool stuff that we make and shere from others, you will find awesome crafts and ideas to do with your little ones every day.