We have an amazing giveaway opportunity for our readers today via Kindred; both to win £500 to spend at some fantastic retailers and to make sure every single time you spend money online you are giving something back by learning how you can shop with heart (affiliate link). You can spread a little love with this giveaway by sending a positive note to someone with our wonderful posters; designed by my 15-year old daughter.
Every entry to this giveaway donates £1 to KiddyCharts which we will then pass to our partner charity. That means if you enter you are giving. If we reach 1000+ entries, Kindred will DOUBLE the donations!
03/03: The winner has been drawn for this by the promoter and informed: V. Franklin
This post contains affiliate links to Kindred.
How to enter to win £500
My talented 15-year old daughter has designed two wonderful posters, to go along with the thank you keyworker poster she designed last year that has been viewed 46,000 times! All you need to do is:
- Download one of the wonderful colouring sheets now that my daughter created for you to get creative with the kids (click the link here or scroll down to the circular image below),
- Download Kindred to your browser on your laptop or desktop so that next time you shop at their retail partners, you can earn money for your chosen charities. We are all shopping online much more at the moment, so why not do so with kindness? The best thing about this part of the giveaway is that Kindred will donate £1 to us, so we can pass this to our partner charity for every person that adds Kindred to their browser via this giveaway. If we reach 1000+ adds, Kindred have agreed to DOUBLE their donation up to 10,000! Let’s make this VIRAL so we get some excellent results for our charity.
- Get your kids to colour in one of the designs (you can colour one yourself too, it is VERY therapeutic!),
- Share your colouring on social, saying who you are going to give your colouring to and why including the #shopwithheart hashtag and copying @kiddycharts and @kindred_social. The handles for Kindred are here for you: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. KiddyCharts are @kiddycharts everywhere: Twitter, Facebook as well as Insta! You can, of course, share on social with the person that needs a hug using this hashtag, or give the colouring directly to friends, family, or a special keyworker such as a teacher or your fabulous bin people,
- Add the link to the social post you have made in the comments section on this article , and finally
Note: Make sure we can identify your social posts (for step 4) and your Kindred browser add (step 5) by using the same name you added the comment with as you downloaded the browser extension with.
So that means just by entering this competition you are giving £1 to charity! So what are you waiting for? 🥰
That is all you have to do to enter; we know this is a little more creative for you all, but LOADS of fun too! We will pick a winner at random from the entries to win the £500 to spend through Kindred; full terms and conditions are at the end of this article.
The closing date for this is 11.59pm on Tuesday 2nd March at 11.59pm. Good luck everyone. Full terms and conditions are at the end of this article. You can enter each design once on each of the platforms you use, for a maximum of 6 entries per person.
Why is it important to #shopwithheart
According to the Charities Aid Foundation, two-thirds of charities are likely to have to reduce their services due to lockdown. This is despite there being a spike in the need for charitable services with increasing demand across communities.
We have to shop so much more online, and we are reducing the spend we can make to charities because some of us are struggling with current circumstances.
So why not help charities out with the spend we are making anyway by shopping online using Kindred? This way the money we were all going to spend anyway generates a little extra for the charities that mean something to each of us.
Let’s learn to shop with kindness and #shopwithheart whenever we hit that “Pay” button on our browsers.
Add Kindred to your browser today and you can see how easy it is to do. Full details are on this link. If you do need anything though, they are very approachable on social media as well.
Kindred offers a way of giving to favourite charities by offering cashback to you chosen charity on purchases that you would have made anyway!
Why not take a look at the designs my daughter has made for us all?
<< Click on the circular image below to get your free printables and #shopwithheart >>
Who can I spend my money with?
There are 30,000 retailers on Kindred, and more are being added all the time. The beauty of the browser add on is that if you add it to your laptop, it alerts you immediately about whether the retailer you are about the use is part of the scheme. If they aren’t, you can visit Kindred to find a similar retailer that is! The extension also lets you know how much cashback on your purchases is available for your charity too.
There are some great children’s retailers on Kindred including:
- Asos (something for you)
- Harrods, which includes the wonderful Le Toy Van range of wooden toys,
- Pretty Little Thing (something for the teen),
- The Toy Shop, and
Why not add the extension to your desktop or laptop and check them out yourself?
If you think your family and friends with like this – do share this article with them. We’ve even got a little video to help you, or them, understand how easy it is to enter.
What do the posters for my friends, family and keyworkers look like?
Before you download the posters, you might want to take a look at them. We understand, so here they both are you you to check them out…
Share a hug with family and friends
This is a rather lovely teddy bear that my daughter has designed for you all, and we’d love you to share with someone that you would like to share a hug with. Why not colour it in, pop it on social with the #shopwithheart hashtag, download Kindred to your browser and then enter for your chance to win £500.
Tell someone they are amazing
We are ALL amazing at the moment, battling through everything that is happening. Why not tell someone in your life just how amazing they really are? From the bin men, to your teachers, doctors, kids, or even the supermarket checkout man or woman? We are all doing a wonderful job. Colour this in, share it on social and tell us whom you are going to share it with using the #shopwithheart hashtag.
We hope you take part and good luck!
If you liked this post, check out these other kindness posts on Kiddy Charts.
You may also like these posts from the web.
Before you go, do sign up for our newsletter to get notified of new giveaways.
Thanks for visiting,
Terms and conditions
- Our usual terms and conditions for our giveaways apply, with these additional items relevant to this specific giveaway with Kindred. This is a UK only giveaway,
- Entrants must share their colouring on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram with the hashtag #shopwithheart and then share the link within THIS BLOG POST in my comments section to enter,
- Entrants must also download Kindred to their browser. We WILL be checking this. If all these steps are not carried out, entries will not be vaild. Kindred currently only works on desktops and laptop. A mobile app will be coming in 2021. Make sure it is easy to identify your browser add and your social media comments on this post by using the same name for adding both,
- Entries are open until 11.59pm on Tuesday 2nd March at 11.59pm,
- The winner will be picked at random from all the entries,
- The competition is open to both kids and adults. However, there must be a Kindred browser extension add for social post entries, so make sure these are done, and easy to recognise too,
- Only one entry for each design per social platform. For example, you can enter each design once on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for a total of 6 entries. You must include the #shopwithheart on all entries, and you must also have added the extension before sharing,
- We will not accept entries that look as though they have been generated by bots,
- We will contact the winner within 28 days of the end of the giveaway to let them know they have won through the social media channel with the winning entry,
- They must respond to this within 7 days as otherwise we may have to pick an alternative winner, and
- There is no alternative cash prize to the £500. It must be spent through the Kindred browser extension with their retailers.