We are being invaded by monsters today on the site – well at least our Time to Pee subscribers are – we have a new resource for you. This is a lovely little monster crafts activity for kids in preschool (with help), and primary school. Perfect for a Halloween activity, but also just something a little bit for for all those monster fans out there too. Monster finger puppets are a lovely imaginative tool for the kids, and we do have a few backgrounds on the site you can use them with as well if you want. Including an alien spaceship that might work rather well with them.
if you aren’t a member of Time to Pee then just join here, and you are in. All the content for our club is available on our subscription site, within your account.
We do want to make sure you know what you are getting though when you download this resource, so here you go…..we have a bit more information on the monster finger puppets for you.
Monster crafts: How to use your monster finger puppets
What do you need to make them?
- Scissors, and
- Templates downloaded from this article.
What do the finger puppets look like?
As you can see there are a few monsters to choose from for your fingers, with loads of different colours. So no matter what type of monsters your kids like, then there is a monster for them within these finger puppets.
How to make your monster finger puppets
There is an instructions sheet within the activity, but just in case you need a little but more help, here are some written instructions to help you out too:
- Cut out the coloured template, that is basically a little finger shaped net for the kids to build to add to each of their fingers,
- There are two window shaped coloured blocks – fold this so there is a window-shaped block on each side.
- You need to then make the tabs that fix the finger puppet together. Fold the big tab on the longer side of the shaped block after cutting it out. You then need to cut out the smaller tab that fixes the tops of the finger together.
- Cut our the character that you want to add to your block. All the finger puppets are made in the same way, and
- Then add glue to the tabs and the character so you can add him to the finger net, and you are ready to go.
We do hope you like these monster crafts finger puppets and they give your kids some imaginative play fun. Do check out the alien finger puppets, as well as the imaginative play background that we have to help with a bit more pretend play. There are loads of ideas for you with these backdrops, and it’ll give you a bit more play value with the monsters if you combine our play ideas together of course.
<< To download this activity, just click on the circular image below and it is yours! >>
Let us know what you think of these. We do have loads of other activities you might like opn the site that are focused on monsters and Halloween – why not check them out?
Here are some other ideas off site as well.
We hope you like this – and thanks as always for being part of the Time to Pee club. Don’t forget to check out the other free resources you have access to, as well as taking a look at the shop too:
Take care and we do hope to see you again soon on the site,