There are a few reasons for making people feel they belong and are loved; and it really doesn’t matter what time of year it is. With this in mind, we thought it’d be lovely just to share some foldable cards with you….
These are really simple ideas, but can make the world of a difference to someone’s day when they receive them.
How to use your you are loved foldable cards
These are perfect for a number of ideas for both kids and adults including:
- Putting on your child’s plate / bowl in the morning before breakfast – so they start the day off in a lovely positive way,
- Popping in your kids lunch box at school,
- Sticking on your child’s notice board while they are homeschooling,
- Sticking under their door when they are perhaps feeling a little bit low to remind them that You are there. It is OK,
- On a special occasion, such as Valentine’s Day or a Birthday because it is a lovely little addition to the celebrations, and
- Just because!
- Using them as Valentine’s cards,
- Just because it is always nice to get a love note from the other half whatever the time of year,
- Putting them in their bag when they go to work so they have a nice surprise,
- Popping on their desk if they home work and have to start early; its just a really nice thing to do, and
- Also just because! 😂
Print out a collection of them – and put into a little presentation box to create a bespoke gift for both a partner, and your kids. Do five or ten of them for a ten things I love about you personalised gift. We rather like this idea, and we really hope you do too. You could make your own gift box with our resources, or pop over and buy a little gift box (Amazon affiliate link) to put them in
There are lots of other ways that you can use this resource, but these are just some of the ideas that we had that we thought we would share with you.
<< To get the foldable cards, just click on the circular image below >>
If you like this resource – don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter. We have a list for those of you that want articles as they are published:
And another one for a summary once or twice a week:
If you would like more content on love, kindness and Valentine’s day – do check these out:
We do have other ideas for you from sites elsewhere as well:
Thanks so much for coming to see us, and we trust you will be back again soon. We love seeing you. Promise.