After we brought you our free Christmas gift box template last week, we thought it might be nice just to have a blank gift box template too. It isn’t all about the Christmas gifts are all, is it?
This is a simple box, and the beauty of it is that there is a space for you to write your own message for the gift, whatever it is. Perhaps you can use it for:
- Anniversary gifts,
- Birthday gift box,
- Favours for a wedding,
- Kids party box,
- Thank you gifts,
- Valentines day, and maybe even a
- “Just because” kind of present.
If you have your own design of card, then why not just use the blank gift box template as an outline, and cut your own design out from whatever card you have?
The possibilities are endless. We have left a few white spaces on here too, just in case you would like to get the kids to help with making it a little more personalised, and add their own designs as well.
We have other gift resources on site of course, so take a look now, you might like these as well?
- Wall art for the kids to try, which make a lovely handmade gift for someone special,
- Guide for making fabric flowers which are an excellent gift too, and
- Hamper gift tags, perfect for any time of year.
To get hold of the blank gift box template, just click on the image below:
If you’d like some more gift printables, then you might like to visit some of these resources too:
- Pineapple printables and gift tags from Happiness is Homemade,
- Free printable gift card holders from Pickle Bums,
- Science kit for kids, which is a great gift idea from I can Teach my Child,
- General printable poem gift for parents from Love and Marriage and Baby Carriage, and
- A sweet printable gift tag from B-Inspired Mama.
Gifts are great anytime of year, so THAT’S why you need to have a box that suitable for whatever the occasion.
If you like this printable, then do remember to follow our free printables board over on Pinterest too, won’t you?
And if you have time, stop by and follow us overall too. We have 1.5million viewers to our profile every month, so we hope that you’ll be one of them soon.
We like to keep our readers up to date with what we are doing, and usually we release at least one new printable every way. In order to do this, we have an email newsletter; why not sign up for it and get our free activity eBook for the kids too? You’ll also make sure you don’t miss a thing.
We do appreciate the visits that we get to the site, don’t forget to tell your friends about all our free resources for kids, and keep coming back. Thanks for reading, and have a great day. I’m just off to put my feet up; just wrote five articles in a row *my arm hurts*