We have already given you one Christmas Countdown calendar, BUT we aren’t content with that so we have a simple advent calendar craft for you now, which we hope will also entertain the kids. There is, as we often do for you, an editable advent calendar version for a little bit of money (£1.99), and then the free version which is non-editable. Take your pick – we love them both. Remember, we give 80%+ of our profits to charity, so we think that is worth the price of a coffee.
This is a gorgeous little crafting idea and perfect for younger children as well – you can practise motor skills, and number recognition too, alongside the fun on advent calendars. Don’t forget you can get an editable version here too:
How to make the advent calendar craft days to Christmas activity
We have tried to make this simple for you so to start with…
- Advent template (provided below, scroll down to the circular image),
- Pegs (clothes pegs or craft small pegs if you prefer),
- Scissors, and
So not too much needed at all!
In order to make the advent calendar craft for the kids, all you need to do is print out the countdown sheet, and the number that come with it. To do this, scroll down to the circular image below to get the free pdf.
- Print out the advent calendar template (below),
- Find two clothes pegs, or crafting pegs, whichever you prefer, or you have enough room for. This is designed to be printed on A4 paper, but you could try A3 if you have some,
- Cut own the circular numbers on sheets two and three of the template,
- Glue the pegs onto the sheet, making sure that there is room for you to attached the numbers to the end of the pegs,
- Pop the right number in there, depending on what day in December you are, and
- There you have it, your advent calendar craft that helps to know how many days there are until Christmas. Make sure you turn it over every single day with the kids, won’t you?
It is, as you can see, well worth popping this into a frame as when it is in one, it looks amazing don’t you agree?
We do hope you like this, and thanks for coming to see us. Don’t forget to check out the editable version of this as well – just £1.99 and you can add the name of your child on to it as well. We have a few cute Christmas ideas in our little shop for you.
To download, click on the image below, and the Advent calendar craft is all yours
If you like Christmas crafts, do check out some of the other ones that we have on the site too:
There are lots of other ideas off site too:
If you like what you see here, why not subscribe to our newsletter to get our articles as and when we publish them…
Sign up for free kids ideas to your inbox as they are published
Alternatively, you can sign up for a weekly summary:
We trust you will come back, we would love to see you here again. Take care,