Now you can enjoy some deliciously nourishing recipes for babies six months and beyond. Each of the recipes featured in this new cookbook called Authentic Indian Family Food will serve your whole family. For this post, we are sharing with you some delicious tuna and sweetcorn fritters perfect for your little ones!
The delightful flavour of North Indian food is something you can enjoy all enjoy. You can begin introducing your babies that are at least six months old. This recipe we’re featuring today will provide your little one with the protein they need to stay healthy and strong.
Below you’ll find a sample of a recipe taken from Authentic Indian Family Food cookbook. Shared with permission from the author Shikha Gill. Shikha wants you to check out the new cookbook launched by My Little Food Critic. The book has many more recipes like this tuna and sweet corn fritters recipe for yo.
It’s been proven that introducing your children to various flavours and textures as early as possible will help expand their palate as they grow older. Each recipe was created with babies and adults in mind so that you can sit down to eat a family meal together. All the while feeling confident that your little one is getting the nutrients they need.
- 1 can tinned tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 can tinned sweetcorn, drained
- A large handful of chopped parsley
- 1 heaped tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsps spelt flour (or plain flour)
- A dash of milk
- Optional: A handful of grated cheese
- Grab a bowl to add the fish, sweet corn, parsley, garlic, flour, and milk into. Stir to combine.
- Crack the egg and whisk well into your mixture in the bowl.
- heat some oil in a pan and use a scooper to pour the batter onto the hot pan.
- Cook for a few minutes per side, until golden brown.
If you prefer a smoother texture, you can whizz the ingredients in a blender to
break down the sweetcorn kernels.
Don’t forget to check out other recipes on our site you might like to create for your little ones.
Are you looking for more tuna recipes similar to this tuna and sweetcorn fritters recipe? Let’s dig in from other sites out there.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our site’s newsletter to get the latest updates from us as they happen – you’ll also get a fabulous free printable AND an offer in our shop as well!
Thank you very much for stopping by. Wish you all the best and have a wonderful day!
Pin It For Later!