Last week we gave you some day of the dead coloring, so we felt we really needed to get sorted for Halloween too! So today, we are sharing something rather fun with you all; some Halloween photo props.
We know that your Instagram, and Snapchat are going to have some fabulous filters, but we still love the old fashioned way of doing this, and know that the kids will too. We have therefore created a few simple props for you to use in your Halloween photos. Let your imagine run wild, and see what amazing creative photos you can create. Pop over to Twitter and then share them with us if you would like too. In case you can’t spot them all in the above picture, we have:
- Black cat,
- Bones (in the shape of a cross)
- Boo sign (in grey with scary letters),
- Devil’s mask,
- Funky green glass for the more intellectual monsters,
- Halloween banner (in orange with scary letters),Masquerade mask,
- Monster’s hand,
- Pumpkin – if you would like more ideas here, do check out our pumpkin carving templates too,
- Scary spider,
- Trick or treat sign (in orange and, you guessed it, scary letters again!),
- Trick or treat pumpkin basket, and
- Witches hat.
That is THIRTEEN different Halloween photo props, and you can also use them as Halloween party decorations too if you would like.
Maybe you can create a picture with your monster glasses, or hand; or even the cat and the hat. We hope whatever you decide to do, you have lots of fun!
We have a few other Halloween resources on the website, so we will share them here, just in case you would like to check them out:
- Fabulous printable halloween posters to compliment your party decorations,
- Halloween party invites so you can get everyone invited today,
- Halloween pumpkin paper plate craft, for a bit of fun with the smaller kiddies,
- Frankenstein make-up tutorial; based on the lovely Frank from Hotel Transylvania; do check the Hotel Transylvania review too,
- Trick or treat bag craft with a bit of a funky spider,
- Halloween party food hacks, including worms, pumpkins, and other scary food, and
- Halloween masks for the kids.
We love Halloween on KiddyCharts, so we do like to cover the season in lots of different ways. If you have any others ideas for us, do let us know in the comments.
To download the Halloween photo props – click on the image below.
If you don’t find what you need on the KiddyCharts site, then you might like these Halloween ideas instead:
- If you need a photo background frame for the props – why not check our Happiness is Homemade!
- Wonderful toilet roll mummy for Halloween from Paging Fun Mums,
- Spooky handprint and keepsake from Teach me Mommy, and
- Halloween photo scavenger hunt from Sunshine and Hurricanes.
Thanks for stopping by as always, and do follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas every. single. week.
If you like what we do, you can also follow us on email; we will send you a weekly email with all our new articles in it. That way, you don’t miss anything AND we aren’t bothering you too regularly as well.
It has been a pleasure chatting with you, so take care, and hope to catch up again soon.