This is a new thing for us – a Halloween advent calendar for you to make and then use in the build up to Halloween fun. We have a Kawaii Halloween theme to this printable for you; so it’s a little bit of cute, and a little bit of spooky all at the same time!
How to make your Kawaii Halloween advent calendar
This is a really simple little activity for the kids. In order to create it, you can:
- Print out the two sheets, and cut out three of the four sides for each of the square windows with the numbers on for your countdown,
- Stick this over the page with the images on, and carefully shut all off the windows, opening one at a time. You can stick down with a little bit of blu-tac, or some sticky tap along the lefthand side of the squares OR
- Cover the pictures by glueing the sheet with the squares over the one with the Kawaii designs, keep the windows open, and just color in each image as you countdown to the right day, OR
- Don’t bother sticking over the front cover, just cut out the squares from the cover sheet and stick over each image with a little blu-tac or sticky tape. This is a simply way of doing the activity, as there is a little less fiddly cutting OR
- Don’t worry about the top sheet at all – just color in each image to countdown to the 31st October and trick or treating OR FINALLY
- If you or your older kids are experts, print out the sheet with the squares on, and score carefully along the three sides of each square until the squares are cut on those three sides. Glue the sheet over the Kawaii Halloween designs, and open daily to countdown to Halloween.
That’s lots of different ways to make and enjoy this Halloween advent calendar – we love this idea, because we love Halloween that much it is well worth counting down to, don’t you think?
What does the advent calendar look like?
We KNOW that this is the cutest of Halloween designs – we love Kawaii on KiddyCharts – if you have time, why not check out the Kawaii coloring page we have with unicorns and dragons on?
To download this Kawaii Halloween design – just click on the button below:
We’d also love if you checked out some of the other Halloween printables that we have – why not take a look at these?
There are also more ideas off KiddyCharts for you too:
We really hope that you like all these Halloween ideas on KiddyCharts, why not take a look at some of the paid Halloween printables in our shop too? We have some wonderful ideas there too to make the season go as spookily as it can for you. Why not download the Halloween bunting, or perhaps even make some Halloween crowns?
If you do like our site, then sign up for the newsletter we have, so you don’t miss a thing:
We really would love to have you back on the site, and visiting our shop regularly as well; we do, after all, give 51%+ profits to charity on sales from there, as well as the money we make from advertising through views on the main site too.
Take care, and see you soon,