This summer activities calendar is a god send for you for the coming weeks – ideas and inspiration to entertain the kids for 30 days. You can treat it as a daily challenge and tick off the summer activities as you go, or just a place to get to get some thoughts on what you might do on any day over the summer break.
What are we suggesting that you do with the kids though?
Summer activities calendar: What is in it?
We have 30 ideas for you within the calendar – here they all are:
- Make a lemonade stand on the front yard / garden,
- Epic water gun battle with the family,
- Watch the sunset while eating ice cream, or a fabulous vanilla milkshake
- Car wash day,
- Help Mom/Mum with the chores,
- Try some hacks out on YouTube,
- Camp in your backyard/garden,
- Learn some Origami,
- Make some fruity popsicles,
- Re-create exotic tropical fruits using playdough,
- Play some games in the Backyard; why not try backyard bingo?
- DIY pizza day, if you need a recipe – how about Pizza toast?
- Have a DIY Spa Day,
- Host and take part in a Karaoke night,
- Host and run a Bingo night with family and/or friends. We have loads of bingo games on the site for you,
- Have a go at some sidewalk/pavement art,
- Make it a barbeque and bonfire night,
- Why not have a board game night. We’ve got LOADS of ideas for you for Board Games,
- and you can even buy our Royal Game of Ur to make and play,
- Beauty salon day at home,
- Star gazing night – check out the constellations,
- Bake a fruity summer cake, or dessert. What about this meringue?
- Play with bubbles and hula-hoops
- Learn how to sew and mend basic garments,
- Invite over friends for an afternoon picnic and frisby game,
- Make a castle of something else using cardboard boxes,
- Rummage through the cupboard for old clothes and check out an upcycling tutorial on YouTube,
- Have a backyard movie night with popcorn,
- Make up a story for a sleepover in your parent’s bedroom,
- Sort toys and donate used ones, and
- Rock painting.
We think that there are loads of amazing ideas here; we have added in a few links to help guide you to some more specific thoughts, but don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more ideas, or to search over there for further inspiration. There really is so much to do there; we’d love you to join our 530,000 followers over there!
We think this is bright, colorful and packed with inspiration for you all.
<< To download it, just click on the circular image below and it is yours >>
We do love a good shell-based flat lay, don’t you? 🏖 😃
If you STILL want more ideas – don’t forget our exclusive Time to Pee club; it is FREE to join, and you can an exclusive printable every week for being part of our T2P club, plus 10% off in the shop. We also have premium membership too, where if you join, everything in our show is free. Why not take a look?
Sign up to our Annual subscription to the Time to Pee club here!
£49.95 and everything in the shop is FREE!
Sign up to the monthly Time to Pee subscription now!
£5.95 per month and all shop products are FREE!
If you just want to sign up for our weekly newsletter – you can do that too!
We have loads of other wonderful ideas on the site focused on giving ideas and inspiration in the daily challenges format. Do take a look at some of the most popular ones. We’ve even got 31 ideas for activities and learning that would also go down a treat this summer for you. Not to mention colouring inspiration as well!
There are others that have great daily challenges too – take a look at these as well if you have the time.
We hope you like these resources and the free summer activities ideas for kids we are giving you today.
Do come back again soon, we love having you here.