This really lovely vanilla milkshake is ideal for time of the year and is very easy to make with the use of a blender. It’s so easy kids can make them with little adult supervision. As always, think of the age and how sensible your child is before you let them use the blender.
Simple Vanilla milkshake even your kids can make
- 500 ml of good quality vanilla ice cream
- 200 ml of cold milk
- 2 drops of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- To make, place all of the ingredients in the blender and mix until smooth.
- If a little thick in consistency more cold milk can be added.
- Pour in to glasses (or plastic glasses) and enjoy drinking with a straw.
- To add a little bit of yumminess you can add 3 Oreos to the mix in the blender. When poured in to the glasses crumble some Oreo crumbs on top of some squinty cream.
We hope you like this – it really is a lovely refreshing, drink that your kids will have fun doing themselves – simple glorious on a hot, sunny day.