We gave you some shape tracing for kids last week on the site, and we are completing the series with our number tracing pack for kids today!
We’ve got numbers nought to nine for the kids to trace around, so ten worksheets for them. Bound to keep them busy for a little bit, so that you get to have a cup of something, right?
We’ve got a few other relevant activities on the site, alongside the shape tracing, that we have already mentioned. Pop along and check these ones out:
- Lacing activity for kids,
- Jungle activity sheets,
- Summer Connect the dots, and finally
- How to encourage reading and writing in 4 and 5 year olds, to give you a general overview of how to help these two incredibly important kids for your little ones.
There are also some other great resources available on other sites too, so why not check out:
- Measured Mom for her number tracing cards,
- Itsy Bitsy Fun for some more simple number worksheets, and
- Preschool counting and number worksheet from Happiness in Homemade, and
- Learning 4 Kids has some free printable number tracing mats for the kids too.
There are LOADS of benefits to tracing activities like this including:
- It’s loads and loads of fun!
- It means they have to SIT STILL and concentrate, which is a great skill to learn early in life,
- Seeing something they have completed on their own boosts their confidence in their abilities,
- Both sides of the brain are active; left and right,
- Development of fine motor schools for helping them to learn to write later on,
- They get to recognise the numbers (and shapes) they are tracing,
- They can chat to you about the shapes and numbers to improves their communication skills alongside everything else!
There are probably many more, but that will do for now 😉
To download the numbers, just click on the image below and its is yours!
We hope you liked this article, if you would like to subscribe to our newsletter and get more article like this as we release them, then do sign up to an email in your inbox below.
We’ve loved having you on the site, and do feel free to come back anytime. We sometimes have cake. 🤣