The BEST thing about these friendship cards for you to give out to, guess what, your friends (!) is that they are so good they work for both kids and adults. We have made sure that the colours and phrases used on them are subtle, but effective. That means that adults, and children alike will love the sentiment.
So, go on, give one of our friendship cards to someone that means something to you today. Make their day.
How to use friendship cards
It very much depends on what you want to do, how you might want to use these cards, but here are some ideas for you, both for adults and for kids. Hopefully, these thoughts will help you bring a smile to someone you loves face:
- For adults:
- Send one in the post, after printing out on the front of one of the blank postcards that you can easily buy on Amazon,
- Give one to a friend when you next go out with them – secretly popping in their handbag, pocket, anywhere subtle that they can find when they get home,
- Put one anywhere you want for anyone to find to make them feel special, alternatively, use one of our bear hug coupon cards alternatively, and
- Pop them in a gift and hand them to a friend whenever you want to, but particularly on International Friendship Day (30th July).
- For kids:
- Hand them out at school to those that make you feel good, and that you can talk to about your feelings; these people are friends you need,
- Give them to the new kids at school to help them to know that you are there for them – it’s tough to be the new kid, do you remember?
- Take them into school on your first day, and use them to help to make friends yourself. How about giving one to one of the children that looks like they need a friend the most. Perhaps they are sitting on their own? Maybe they look shy? Reach out and be kind?
- Put them in your gifts to kids, or perhaps even to your parents – maybe they are great friends too?
What do the friendship cards look like
We have a cover sheet within these set of three pages, alongside the two sheets which include four friendship postcards each:
The two sheets have four phrases on each of them:
- Friends are the siblings we never had,
- I’m blessed to have a friend like you,
- The best cure for a bad day is a good friend,
- A sweet friendship refreshes the soul,
- Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud,
- Best friends make the good times better, and the hard times easier,
- Hello friend, and
- I am thankful, you are a great friend.
As you can see, some of these work for first time meetings, as well as long term and best friends. Take your pick, depending on what it is that you want them for.
To download the cards, just click on the button below:
We really trust you like this resource, if you do, why not sign up for our newsletter to get our articles as they are released:
If you are looking for more resources focused on friendship and kindness, take a look at these on the site:
If you are looking for other ideas, here are some more off site too:
We trust you like the site, and we hope that you will be back with us again soon.