Welcome to another Parenting Tales from the Sofa and we are again joined by Beckie Whitehouse of Be Confident Coaching. This week we are talking about childrens friendships and how to help to be good friends with each other. Friendships play a massive part in our child’s development and helping them to built trusted friendships from an early age will help them as they get older and approach adulthood.
We cover a variety of topics, including:
- What we should be instilling is a good friend
- any particular activities we can do to encourage friendships
- what happens if a friend is upset or sad
- dealing with conflict between friends
- helping to understand other childrens emotions
How do your children cope with friendships? Do they make friends easily or do they find it difficult? How do you help them?
Image source: freedigitalphotos.net / stockimages