We have some great ideas for you to focus on the good, and the positive for the coming months; our printable bucket lists. We have one for you, and also one for the kids. These are one-pagers, so shouldn’t take you too long to do, but they will get both you and your children exercising those little grey cells and thinking about what’s important.
What’s in our personalised bucket lists
We have already shared a number of bucket lists with you on the site, including a Christmas bucket list, as well as a summer bucket list. These lists are a little different though, to what we are presenting to you today. The traditional bucket list, gives you some ideas, and then you can tick them all off.
This time, you can use the above lists to help give you some ideas to personalise your own bucket lists in a printable one-page that you can keep over the coming months; to tick off as and when you achieve your adventures.
The printable consists of four pages. Pages 1 and 3 are the bucket lists designed for you, and any other adults that fancy having a go at creating one for the coming months.
These are ideal to do at the start of the year – as you can see – we have created one for 2022 for you. However, the pack also contains a black printable so that you are able to adapt for any year, or any period of time.
We have created sections for you to focus on in your life, and pick some of the activities, and ideas to help within each of those part of your life.
Ideas for your bucket list
There are 6 sections to your bucket list – so here are some ideas for you to include perhaps within each. But this is, of course, entirely personalised. So put whatever you like on your bucket lists. This is for you!
- Take part in a personal development course within 3 months,
- Talk to my boss about more flexible working options, or
- Think about changing jobs: researching options of similar salary.
- Me time:
- Make sure to give myself 15 mins a day for me,
- Go to the Spa that you always meant to go to,
- Learn a new craft,
- Find a new hobby,
- Read a book every week,
- Subscribe to a new magazine for something you love.
- Have a date night as a parent every month,
- Spend time with my partner every single day,
- Sign up to a dating app.
- Go to the gym once a week,
- Get on the exercise back once a week.
- Learn to paddle board or water ski,
- Go for an open water swim,
- Go on a skydive,
- Take up a team sport you have always wanted to do, and
- Visit one of the 1000 places to see before you die.
There are LOADS of other things to do, so why not let your imagination run wild?
Ideas for your kids bucket list
The principles for the kids bucket lists are the same – but we have tweaked some of the sections to make them more relevant to children. You can tweak for the age of your children even more if you would like. Some of the things that we are suggesting would work well are below. However this is yours to do with as you will:
- Things to learn
- Learn a new song to sing for granny and grandad,
- Make cupcakes for a neighbour, and
- Research a magic trick and share with my family.
- For me:
- Get a new book from the library every week,
- Try ice cream for breakfast once, and
- A single hour where you have to say yes to me all the time.
- What am I saving for:
- My favourite film on DvD,
- My choice of fabulous tech, and
- My favourite day out.
- With family:
- Board game marathon – where I chose all the games,
- Day out at the theatre to see my favourite play, and
- Staying in PJs all day with everyone!
- With friends:
- Sleepover with my best 3 friends,
- Camping out in the garden, or a local campsite, and
- Taking them all out for pizza.
- What adventures to try this year?
- Trip to favourite theme park,
- Learning to paddle board,
- Day out at my favourite sport, e.g. football, hockey, American Football, etc.
- Day at the water park, and
- Going to Disney.
Some of these are a little extravagant, or slightly unusual, but we thought we would give you some that are out of the ordinary, and then you can decide if they work with your kids!
In all honesty, sometimes you get the best answers if you just leave the kids to it, and let their kid-brains do their thing……
Now, we know you want these – so here you go. Download them, by click on the button below.
If you are after some more awesome printables around making memories, and the year, then do check out these as well.
Here are some more ideas for your bucket list too:
We hope you like these ideas – do sign up to our newsletter if you like this printable for more fun – we’ll let you know when we release new articles on the site as they happen:
Sign up for free kids ideas to your inbox as they are published
Thanks for coming to see us.