If you are following up with the Chinese New year, you probably know this year is the year of monkey and for that occasion we’re sharing some of the most fun monkey crafts and activities with you.
- Grab your colouring pens and print this monkey coloring page from KiddyCharts (pictured top left)
- This is a simple gorgeous monkey pop up card for Chinese New Year, from KiddyCharts as well. Really simple to do, but also very effective. There is also another monkey colouring sheet here too
- Dip your hand in color and make a handprint monkey from Artsy Momma (pictured middle right and top on square image)
- Or just use your fingers and make fingerprint monkeys, a lovely Monkey craft if ever I saw one, from Crafty Morning (pictured middle left)
- If your little ones love paper plates this monkey is a must from Easy Peasy and Fun (pictured bottom left)
- Paper bag monkeys are so fun to make from I Heart Crafty Things (pictured bottom left and bottom right on square image)
- This feed the monkey board game will keep your toddler busy for a while from Totschooling
- Print these monkey masks and let your kids do some monkey business from Itsy Bitsy Fun (pictured top right)
- Monkeys sure like to spend their time on the trees from Glued to My Crafts
- You can also make a special card featuring this funky animal from Crafty Morning
- Or make them from paper tubes from J-Man and MillerBug
- Foam cups are also great for making all sorts of animals from Kids Activities Blog
- If your kids like to spend time in the kitchen why not let them make these monkey cupcakes from The Nerds Wife
- Or have them make mini ice cones from Kids Activities Blog
- They can make these fun square puppets from Little Family Fun
- Or make this 3 monkeys craft from Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Older kids can try and make their own sock monkey from A Beautiful Mess
- A perfect project for this time of the year, why not make a monkey bird feeder from Crafty Moods
- This monkey is ready to party from Coffee Cups and Crayons (pictured bottom left on square image)
- These printable puppets will be perfect for story time from So Here’s My Life
- And for our last in our collection of Monkey crafts, you can turn clothes pins into fun little monkeys from Repeat Crafter Me
We also have some amazing crafts suitable for Chinese New Year on the blog too, so why don’t you check them out?
- Chinese paper plate dragon,
- 10+ Chinese New Year crafts,
- Chinese dragon colouring pages for kids, and finally
- Chinese dragon colouring pages for adults.
Have fun and see you soon.