We have the pleasure of being involved in the Kid Blogger Network Chinese New Year Crafts Blog Hop – today! So come along and join us to check out all the other wonderful crafts that we have created for you all for Chinese New Year.
If you remember, we made a lovely Chinese Dragon on the blog a few week’s ago, so we have included that here; however there are a lot of other wonderful crafts for you in the Year of the Sheep (or Goat); from other dragons, to sheep that you are your kids can make.
If you would like to join in, and link up any Chinese crafts you have, please do as well, here is the badge code for any posts that you link up too:
<div align="center"><a href="http://peaklepie.com/chinese-new-year-kbn-blog-hop/" title="Pickle Pie Chinese New Year Blog Hop" ><img src="http://peaklepie.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/KBN-Chinese-New-Year-Blog-Hop-Buttonsmall1.jpg" alt="Pickle Pie" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you love crafts, why not check out my Crafty Fun for Kids boards on Pinterest too:
There are some wonderful posts for you in the Blog Hop, please do check them out before you add your own below….
1. Chinese New Year Fortune God Mask from Witty Hoots
2. Chinese Lantern Sun Catchers from The Gingerbread House
3. TP Roll Chinese Lanterns from In the Playroom
4. Thumbprint Chinese Zodiac Craft for Kids from Fun Handprint Art
5. Cheese Chinese Lanterns from Danya Banya Wool
6. Wool Painted Fans from Crafts on Sea
7. Sheep Stick Puppets from Best Toys 4 Toddlers
8. Felt Shape Sheep from Mama Smiles Preschool or Tot Trays from Something to Offer
9. Chinese (non firework) Firecrackers from Peakle Pie
10. Chinese New Year Card from Creative World of Varya
11. Chinese Dragon from Messy Little Monster
12. Paper Plate Chinese Dragon from KiddyCharts
13. Dragon Painting for Preschoolers from Learning and Exploring Through Play
14. Bubble Wrap Sheep Craft from Multicraftingmummy, and
15. Chinese Dragon Dance from Study at Home Mamma.
So what are you waiting for, come on in and enjoy the New Year fun, add your own fantastic posts below!
Photo credit: sirikul / freedigitalphotos.net