We have a wonderful treat for your readers; the opportunity to win a product before it has even been released (Due late Summer 2015)!
We are offering you a CozyGlo. These are gorgeous, and original, night-light friends for you and your children. They are cute, fun, and most importantly designed not just with the child, but also with you in mind. I haven’t seen any night-lights on the children’s market that offer the same level of customisation that these do. They include:
- Sleep trainer, and
All of these are going to come in very handy during the nightime feeds when your child is smaller, but will grow with them as they start to learn to tell the time, and you wish to try to stop them from getting out of bed before 6am!
More information on the CozyGlo lights is available at their CozyGlo Born website, where you are able to get a night-light at a reduced price in return for pledging to the campaign to help these wonderful night-lights into production. In addition, you can even get yourself a wonderful personalised light for a pledge of 53 Euros.
They even come in three very cuddly designs; Papa Penguin, Colonel Comfort and Beatrice the Rescue Dog.
Why wouldn’t you want to own and snuggle up to one of these adorable lights? You can win it now, safe in the knowledge it will arrive with you in the Summer – and YOU’LL be one of the first to get it!
If you would like, you can head over to their website to get in quick and pledge so you can give one of them as a gift, and also enter our giveaway, so you can keep one for yourself as well!
The usual rules apply – just fill out the Gleam widget, and you are in with a chance of winning. If you share your unique url with your friends included in the widget, and they enter, you get extra chances to win this lovely night-light too. Don’t forget to nip over to our other competitions section on the blog, to see what else there is out there for you as well.
As usual, our standard giveaway terms and conditions apply. In addition, the specific T&Cs for this giveaway are:
- Closing date is Thursday 12th March, 11.59pm
- Entry to those within Europe only
- Delivery will be late Summer 2015 when the night-lights have finished their first production run; you will be one of the first to received it! *awesome*
- Delivery of the product is CozyGlo’s responsibility, if, for some reason, the product does not enter production phase, there is no alternative prize, and no cash alternative
- Winners may choose which light they would like, however if their design is not available at the time of production, they may be required to choose again.
This is a sponsored post, but all opinions expressed are my own, and I do love the light – a really innovative idea.