We had an AMAZING response to our #KiddyPlay photo contest in January, with the promise of Micro Scooters for the whole family, this probably shouldn’t have come as a big surprise to me…but thanks so much to everyone that entered.
The amazing PinkOddy has taken a look through all the 230-odd pictures that you sent to us, and chosen our winner – Elizabeth from Halstead with this adorable picture:
Though the subject matter is relatively simple in this shot, PinkOddy loved that the children, though there were marked differences in ages, were playing beautifully together and clearly enjoying the interaction with the dolls – their sense of fun, and big, bright smiles really made her day. Well done to Elisabeth!
“The children have just gone to the park to enjoy their time with each other, and are playing in their own little world there with thought of little else but having fun, Fun, FUN!”
We have some wonderful entries this month, and I wish we could show them all here…technically we are working on being able to do this next time around for you. In the meantime, here are a selection of some of the other ones that we loved…thanks to each and everyone of you – you have filled the KiddyCharts Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds with amazing smiling faces..
The wonderful photographers for these pictures were:
- Top left – Jemma from Norwich…we just love the way her little boy is fascinated by the trees, clearly looking up and up into their branches, and perhaps wondering how he can get there?
- Top middle – Rebecca from Kent…again another lovely shot of elder playing happily with a younger sibling, and probably having just as much fun as she is!
- Top right – Samantha from Cheddar…everything is an opportunity for play, even a flooded road ;-)
- Middle left – Sian from Shropshire…what do I need to say, what an expression from the dude in the swing
- Middle centre – MummyLion on Twitter…just a gorgeous shot of tunnel fun
- Middle right – Hannah on Instagram…whose little boy show a Superhero opportunity on a short walk with his mum
- Bottom left – Claire also on Instagram…why wouldn’t you want to jump on the bed, right?
- Bottom middle – Liz who submitted on Twitter..and clearly knows how to capture that special slide moment, and finally
- Bottom right – Sarah from Warwick…whose little boy seems very excited by his simple branch – the best things in life are often the simplest aren’t they *looks in mirror.*
Thanks so much to every single one of you that entered, really appreciated it; and we raised over £115 for The Kids Company charity as well, which can’t be sniffed at either.
Watch this space for more charity related stuff, including me dancing for Comic Relief for six hours IN A ROW – you can sponsor me for this now if you fancy it – but more on Team Honk later in the week….