Hands up who loves a good James Bond film? Yep – pretty much all of us. And I bet your kids are the same too. Which is why we have created some spy kids activities printables for all those spy kids and aspiring James Bonds out there!
We have a fantastic secret agent ID card, and a fingerprint record card for you all to use to start those spy kids activities off with a bang!
All you need to make the fingerprint spy kids activity work is:
- Inkpad (make sure its washable ink),
- Your spy kids fingerprint card!
Pop your fingers in the ink, and then carefully press them onto the fingerprint record card. If you want, you can print out two, one for the left and one for the right hand.
The patterns that our fingers make are unique, of course. So why not get the kids to use a magnifying glass to take a close look at their spy kids cards too?
For the photo ID, all you need a passport picture of your child. Alternatively, why not get them to draw a picture instead and stick it on?
They should have a lot of fun coming up with their code name and agent ID too. Wonder what yours will choose?
We hope you like these printables, we have lots of other activities for kids on the site, so take a peek:
- Forest school activities for all seasons, including a mud birthday cake, and bark masks,
- Spatial reasoning activities for kids from Myra Makes,
- Some fabulous activities around Julia Donaldson’s famous books, including Stick Man and What the Ladybird Heard,
- Design your own room coloring sheets, and
- Five activities to promote fine motor skills with tongs in the kitchen.
In order to access the activity sheet for your spy kids, all you need to do is click on the image below. Happy spying!
Spy kids activities are a fun way to spend any time of year, so always a good go to. Especially if the kids are a little bored and don’t quite know what to do next. Here are some more ideas for you:
- Code activity for the kids from Frugal Fun for Boys,
- A spy game scavenger hunt from Hands on as We Grow, and
- DIY sky kit from Lemon Lime Adventures.
We trust you like these resources, so if you do, then please do follow our Pinterest profile here at KiddyCharts so that you always know when we have released new articles. We also share other excellent resources as well of course on the profile. 1.5mill monthly viewers can’t be wrong, right?
We also have a healthy mailing list too, with almost 5000 subscribers, including schools, parents, and grandparents. Why not join them as well?
We send out weekly, but if you do want to get the articles as they are published, you can change the frequency once you have signed up of course.
Thanks for taking the time to read our musings, and we do so hope that we will see you again soon.