Pumpkin patches are a great place to visit when you have kids. Photos can be a fun way to document their excitement and memories, so we’ve put together some fun pumpkin patch photo ideas for you. It’s a bit of a photo challenge for Halloween in fact!
If you get time to visit a pumpkin patch this year, you are bound to find a cornucopia of activities. From the classic photo ops, to having loads of fun exploring and looking for the best pumpkins. We are sure that the kids will love trying to pick out the perfect pumpkin for your family, maybe even carving pumpkins and finally taking pictures in front of the corn maze.
How to get started with your photo challenge
In order to get into the spirit of photography at the pumpkin patch, why not start with a few simple ideas to get the kids in the mood:
- Costume photos in front of a pumpkin patch sign. Maybe later you can add a cute or scary background for Halloween on Photoshop, etc
- Spooky or funny photos with pumpkins, corn stalks, scarecrows, and anything else that you can find, and
- Funny or silly pictures of your child in front of a haystack during picture time with your camera. Kids can be so wonderfully silly – you just need to get them to pull faces! They’ll love to run around and get into trouble of course.
Don’t forget to use our investigation sheet after your visit if you can with these photo ideas.
Examples from the pumpkin patch photo ideas challenge
We know you like to see what you are getting, so here you go:
There are loads of fun ideas for the kids here, including:
- Taking a selfie with the weirdest most unique pumpkin they can find,
- Photo with some of the treats that are most likely dotted about the pumpkin patch
- General photo of the pumpkin patch, and
- Family or sibling selfie shot
If you can think of any other great ideas, do let us know, and we can add to this post.
Just drop us a line; we love hearing from you all.
Halloween is a fantastic time of year, and we have loads of other amazing activities for it. So do take a look at our Halloween ideas.
We guess you would just like to download this now – so….
<< To download these pumpkin patch photo ideas, just click on the red button below, and the PDF is yours >>
We really hope you enjoy using this. For more fabulous free pumpkin printables for Halloween, check these out:
Or you could try these too?
Don’t forget to sign up to our free Time to Pee club if you like these ideas, and printables:
Sign up to our Annual subscription to the Time to Pee club here!
£49.95 and everything in the shop is FREE!
Sign up to the monthly Time to Pee subscription now!
£5.95 per month and all shop products are FREE!
We’ve also got a free weekly newsletter as well of course:
Cheers for coming, and see you soon – we hope!