Christmas is a wonderful time of year, but it is also expensive, so anything any of us can do to keep costs down, either making our own gifts, or being extra resourceful, is welcome. That’s why we have some printable Christmas tags for you. All they will cost is the printer ink, and the paper. You can, of course, also laminate them if you want, depending on whether you have a laminator to hand.
These, and some of the other printable ideas that we have on the site for Christmas are a great way of saving a little money. Why not check out some of the other Christmas gift tags that we have for you on the site. We have watercolour gift tags, as well as another set of different Christmas gift tag designs for you. There must be something you like?
What do these Christmas tags look like?
We have three pages within this set of Christmas tag designs: a cover sheet, and then a total of 12 different Christmas tags for you to use.
- Print them out as single sided tags, with a blank side, OR
- You can double them up in any way you would like to create two-sided tags.
It is, of course, completely up to you how you use them – that is the beauty of making your own Christmas tags – you can choose what you do with them!
The first set of ølk,designs that we have for you are:
- Flower with a to and from design (pastel green background),
- Gingerbread man (pastel red background),
- Skating couple with to and from text (pastel yellow background),
- Snowman (yellow),
- Christmas tree (green), and
- Ice skate with to and from text too (red).
The second page of tags includes six new designs for you to print out and use as you choose to do so:
- Hello winter in creative font, with to and from text (green),
- Snowflake (red),
- Lovely steaming mug of hot chocolate (yellow),
- Penguin (yellow),
- Cute little Santa above the text in a block font; Winter Party (green), and
- Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, with to and from text again (red).
These are all quite simple Christmas tag designs, but can be combined to create whatever you would like.
Why don’t you drop us a note for next year, and let us know what you would like on your Christmas tags? We love creating these, and happy to hear what you think we ought to be including next year.
To download these – just click on the button below, and they are yours:
Why not check out some of the other Christmas activity ideas that we have on site? Here are some of our favourite Christmas printables to take a look at:
There are some more Christmas ideas on other sites too – here are some more that we would recommend if you don’t quite find what you are looking for on KiddyCharts.
We’d love to see you again on the site, so do sign up for our articles newsletter. We will send you them as they are released:
Sign up for free kids ideas to your inbox as they are published
We also have a weekly newsletter if you would prefer as well:
Thanks so much for stopping by and we do hope we will see you again soon as well.