Does everyone know what a Pillow Box is? We hope so. One of cute little boxes that you can pop in special favors and treats for your favorite people! We’ve got a blank pillow box template for all our free Time to Pee members this week, alongside a set of three Valentine’s Day pillow boxes too. These are gorgeous pillow boxes full of love and cuteness!
Don’t forget in order to download these, you need to be a subscriber to our Time to Pee club. Pop over to our membership site and take a look. It is only £5.95 a month, and you get everything on the site for free then….
Sign up to our Annual subscription to the Time to Pee club here!
£49.95 and everything in the shop is FREE!
Sign up to the monthly Time to Pee subscription now!
£5.95 per month and all shop products are FREE!
What is the pillow box template like?
This is actually a really simple idea – so the template is wonderfully simple too. In order to build the pillow box you need to:
- Print out the template sheet once you have joined the Time to Pee club
- Cut around the whole outline of the templates on each page, for the blank one, it is on page 3,
- Fold all the dotted lines on the template inwards,
- Glue the long flap to the other side so that you are sealing your pillow box,
- Add in the goodies that you are going to be sharing with your Valentines, and
- Seal the pillow boxes by folding the ends over in the usual way!
We are sure you recognise the shape of the pillow boxes here – simple but very effective!
Alongside the blank pillow box template, we also have three designs in the pack that are perfect for those little Valentines Day treats.
Pillow boxes for Valentines Day
If you are after designs to give those special presents to on February the 14th, then these are going to be perfect for you.
We have three in total for you to choose from:
- Owl you need is Love, with some wonderful red owls covering the pillow box,
- Little Monster Big Heart, which is covered with some equally cute little red monsters for your loved ones, and finally
- Hearts across your pillow box for something a little bit more simple.
These are just perfect for all those little things that we love to give our loved ones at this time of year, don’t you think?
How to make your own pillow box favors
If you aren’t sure how to use these how about printing them out and creating these make your own favors in the following ways:
- Class craft activity – the children can design their own, and add in something special for their parents / carers,
- Pop them in your kid’s lunch box with some of our Valentines Day jokes inside them, either with or without a special treat,
- Use them alongside some of our Valentines Day Notecards for something extra special,
- Put in some sweet treats for the kids and pop them on their pillow while they are at school,
- Add these pillow boxes to the breakfast table setting next to your partner in the morning, with some of our love coupons inside them, and
- Buy some wonderful tickets to a favorite show and add them to the box, placing on your partners pillow
What other ideas can you think of?
In order to download these, you need to be a subscriber of the Time to Pee club on KiddyCharts, and then they are exclusively yours. You can also pay for downloading them as a once off if you would rather at £3.95. But you get access to nothing else on the site for this, and £2 more give it all to you!
Click on the button below once you have signed in to download:
We trust you think that this is cool – we do! If you do, why not sign up to our newsletter to get articles on the site as and when we release them?
Sign up for free kids ideas to your inbox as they are published
If you are looking for more great Valentines ideas, have a look here:
More ideas elsewhere too:
Thanks so very much as always for visiting us, it makes so much difference, as every view or sale in our shop helps us in our social business mission. We give 51%+ profits to charity.