In another post to help organised moms everywhere, but also to make it easier to produce homemade presents for family and friends now and anytime of year, we have some FREE mason jar labels to give away to you. We have a simple set of colouring labels, as well as some back and white ones, depending on what your particular tastes are….
We hope these mason jar toppers are helpful to you and will give you a few good ideas for those homemade presents over the coming year and beyond.
How to use your mason jar labels
Just in case you aren’t sure what to do with these mason jar labels, we’ve got a few pointers for you:
- Make your homemade goodies (!); this kind of goes without saying. There are so many wonderful ideas for homemade treats that would work within a mason jar. We’ve got a few on the site including fudge, cookies, and even truffles! If you aren’t sure what we have, just do a quick search on the site (top right), and we are sure you’ll find something that you can pop into your mason jars,
- Next, make sure you have the right-sized mason jars to hand. There are so many to choose from, make sure you have the mason jar ready for your goodies, and its label,
- Print out the labels using your printer – just scroll down to the circular image at the bottom of this article for what you need. You can, of course, only print the page that the label that you need is on. If you have a few to give away, you can photocopy the sheet so you can have multiple copies. If you are struggling at all, do drop us a line of course too,
- Cut out the circular label that works for the goodies that you need to label up, grab some glue, or double sided sticky tap and pop on the top of your mason jar, and
- Finally, if you really want to make sure it doesn’t keen coming off, stick it on with some clear tape!
That’s your lot – easy. The hardest bit of course is making the lovely gifts to go into your mason jars, but at least now, they will be presented beautifully to your family and friends.
In order to download these lovely mason jar labels, just…
Click on the circular image below, and the download will be loaded for you.
What are you going to be making to go into your mason jars then? Let us know on Twitter and Pinterest!
If you are looking for more ideas around to home, then do check out some of the other organised moms ideas on the site, as well as our other recipes too.
Organised Mum Ideas on KiddyCharts
Some other ideas to keep you that little bit more organised as a mum *honest*
Free family Thanksgiving dinner checklist
Any celebration dinner - doesn't have to be thanksgiving; here is what you need to organise beforehand.
Ready for school checklist: Never forget stuff again! (ish)
Make sure they never forget anything *well actually forget things less!*
Medicine cabinet checklist: 25 essential items every parent needs
Do you have everything you need in your medicine cabinet?
Twin mum essentials: A checklist
Is a friend expecting twins? Or even just a new baby? Then we've got a list of what you need to help!
If you are looking for more mason jar fun, then how about here – these are craft ideas for you to do with the kids, perhaps with any spare mason jars you didn’t fill with goodies?
Ideas for Mason Jar crafts
Thoughts of what to do with the other mason jars that you don't put presents into!
Trolls Mason Jars
Mason jar trolls - need we say more - these are just uber cute!
Mason Jar Lantern with Beaded Handle Craft for Kids
Really simple mason jar lantern with a lovely beaded handle. This is really easy for kids to might, and delightful too.
Saving Weekly Allowance with Mason Jar Superhero Banks
Just love this idea - a way to encourage the kids to save with their mason jars - with a Superhero design on them!
We trust you will come back again – well if you like these free resources, why not sign up to our newsletter?
Take care and see you on the site again soon,