Get ready for a cookbook that provides you with real recipes that real people use. Announcing the Tasty Vegan Cookbook that’s personalised with recipes you choose. One of those recipe gems is a vegan chocolate and peanut butter fudge you’re sure to love!
MyTastyCookbook has launched the Tasty Vegan Cookbook to allow the average family to try plant-based recipes. Whether you want to go Vegan once a day, full time or occasionally, this new cookbook is full of plant-based recipes that will give your whole family a new opinion about eating vegan.
Today we’re featuring a sweet treat that will cure your peanut butter and chocolate cravings in a vegan-friendly fudge recipe. Follow our step by step instructions below and don’t forget to grab your copy of The Tasty Vegan Cookbook today!
- 1 cup coconut butter (225g)
- ½ cup maple syrup (110g)
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter (360g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4oz dark chocolate
- Heat your coconut butter and maple syrup in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook this for 2-3 minutes being sure to stir constantly. The mixture will start to smooth and thicken into a paste-like texture.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla extract to your saucepan and stir to mix.
- Continue to cook for another 2-4 minutes until you have a smooth and pourable texture.
- remove the peanut butter mixture from heat and allow it to slightly cool.
- While the peanut butter mixture is cooling, break up the baking chocolate bar into a microwave-safe bowl and heat it for 1 minute being sure to stir it every 15 seconds. Make sure you cook this chocolate bar in the microwave until it's completed melted and smooth.
- Take a 9x9 inch pan (23cmx23cm) and prepare it by spraying nonstick cooking spray and layering it with a piece of parchment paper.
- Pour half the peanut butter mixture into your baking tray and spread it evenly.
- Add the melted chocolate to the remainder of your peanut butter mixture and stir together.
- Once the ingredients are incorporated, layer the chocolate mixture into the baking tray. Pour over the top of the peanut butter layer and spread evenly.
- Give the stay a few shakes and taps to remove any air bubbles and place your tray in the freezer for 1.5 to 2 hours for setting.
- Once set, turn your baking tray over to remove the fudge. Cut into small pieces and serve.
Fudge should be stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 3gSugar: 8gProtein: 4g
We hope you enjoy this vegan chocolate and peanut butter fudge recipe! If you are looking for more vegan recipes, why not have a look at these?
These vegan recipes from around the web are also ones to try out –
Don’t forget to subscribe to the KiddyCharts newsletter for more recipes, giveaways, and of course, free printables!
If you have tried out any of our recipes don’t forget to share them with us on our Instagram page!