We cover a number of topics within the hangout including:
- What withholding is
- Why does constipation in potty training or withholding occur
- Is it true this happens more in boys?
- What can we do when this happens to help our children?
- Do we need to find out what is causing our child to be scared? Will they know?
- How can we help our children not to be worried about poo-ing?
- Will books about poo help?!
A helpful chat, but as is likely to be the case, there is a lot of talk about poo; but hey, if you are potty training then I am sure you are used to it anyway!
Don’t forget to check out our other parenting hangouts, and you can also subscribe on YouTube so you are kept up to date with what we are doing.
Have you had experience on this – what did you do, what worked what didn’t? Do share with us.