We have the most amazing giveaway for you to celebrate World Mental Health Day (WMHD) on October 10th. We have released a wonderful eBook all about feelings with Chris Dixon to help kids to understand their own feelings a little bit more. It is FREE to download, and is the colouring book version of Chris’ wonderful book, That’s OK. To mark this release, and to coincide with WMHD, we are running a fabulous giveaway for some of the wonderful Learning Resources toys that help kids to explore their feelings, alongside some copies, both hard and soft, of Chris’ book.
We are giving away, to one lucky winner, and then a nominated primary school:
- Toys from Learning Resources UK that help explore feelings (worth c. £60). We have three toys included in this giveaway, Learn About Feelings Activity set, All About Me Feelings Activity Set and the Big Feelings Pineapple as well. These are all wonderful ways for kids to both understand their feelings, and recognise them too. The pineapple even allows kids to build emotions into its face to really explore what people’s faces look like with different emotions!
- A hardcopy of the That’s OK Colouring Book (RRP £4.00), and the That’s OK book (£19.99).
The winner can also nominate a school who will also receive:
- The same toys from Learning Resources UK for their nominated school,
- 10 soft copies away of both the colouring (£40 worth) and the That’s OK book (£120 worth) in a package (that is 20 softcopy books in total worth ), PLUS unlimited free ebook downloads for their pupils. eBooks are usually £3 each!
This is more than about £250 worth of goodies that help kids understand their feelings!
Including unlimited eBooks for one school out there!
Finally, we would LOVE you to share the colouring that you do from the book. If you do, we have THREE random winners that share their pictures (with the #thatsokwmhd hashtag) on either Twitter or the Instagram grid publicly what will win a hardcopy of the That’s OK book too (Worth £19.99 each). Good luck with everything!
All this should massively help the winning school to give some wonderful lessons, and focus to teaching kids about their feelings.
Why not get the whole class or house colouring!
To enter the giveaway, all you need to do is fill out the Gleam form below, and take part in the giveaway. Why not check the feelings colouring book out too?
How to enter our World Mental Health Day giveaway
We have our wonderful Gleam for you to use to enter this giveaway, so here it is for you all below. The main difference in this competition is that we would love you to share your pictures from the eColouring book. Doing so gives you even more chances to win, so why not help your kids understand their feelings, while being in with a chance of winning a prize too!Win bundle of toys and books to help kids understand feelings (For a school and one winner)
Note: Winner for the soft copy books were Jennifer Dove, Michael Barton, and Mia.
The closing date for this is Thursday 3rd November at 11.59pm, so there is plenty of time for you to take part, and get colouring.
All the ways you can enter include:
- Visiting the free Colouring book from the KiddyCharts site, and hopefully liking it enough to download it!
- Retweet our post on our colouring book getting kids, parents and schools to download it,
- Visiting That’s OK (Little Fish Digital) on Instagram – a follow would also be nice of course, but isn’t necessary for entry,
- Following Learning Resources UK on Twitter,
- Following KiddyCharts on Twitter,
- Tweeting about the giveaway, and then sharing your unique link. If more people enter via this link, you will get extra entries, and finally
- Signing up to the KiddyCharts giveaways newsletter, so you don’t miss our fabulous fun ideas, and finally
- Submitting the urls for any images you have shared on social media of your colouring gives you an additional entry to this giveaway. We are also choosing three winners to get hardcopy books for those that do this too.
As you can see, we would also LOVE to see your colouring from the book, so share anything you do on #thatsokwmhd, and add these to our entry form too for more ways to win.
Note: We have 3 EXTRA copies of the hardcopy book That’s OK to give away randomly to anyone that does share a picture with us. All pictures must have been done by a child, and deemed appropriate for entry (See full terms and conditions below).
That’s everything, so hurry up and enter! If you want to check out the other giveaways on the site, why not have a look at what we have?
Thanks for visiting us as always, and we do hope that you come back and see us again some time soon.
Additional terms and conditions
- Our usual terms and conditions for our giveaways apply, with these additional items relevant to this specific giveaway with That’s OK and Learning Resources. This is a UK only giveaway,
- For those wishing to enter to get the additional copies of the books (three winners for three books), entrants must share their colouring on Twitter, or the Instagram GRID only with the hashtag #thatsokwmhd and share the link to their social post within the entry mechanism using the Gleam widget above
- Each submitted url within the Gleam widget gives you ONE more chance to win the overall prize too,
- Entries are open until 11.59pm on Thursday 3rd November at 11.59pm,
- The winner will be picked at random from all the entries,
- The competition is open to kids colouring ONLY, and we may ask for age verification for the winner,
- Only one entry for each design per social platform. For example, you can enter each design once on Twitter, and Instagram for a total of 2 entries. You must include the #thatsokwmhd on all entries,
- We will not accept entries that look as though they have been generated by bots,
- We will contact the winner within 28 days of the end of the giveaway to let them know they have won through the social media channel with the winning entry,
- They must respond to this within 7 days as otherwise we may have to pick an alternative winner, and
- There is no alternative cash prize to the toys and books, and
- If we deem a picture isn’t appropriate, we reserve the right to remove it, e.g. not coloured in, or containing inappropriate images or content.