Continuing our mindfulness theme with Upside Down Books from Tigger Publishing, we have another giveaway for you today to mark the release of the Chill Out: My Mindful Activity Book. This time, we are giving away THREE copies of this book alongside sharing a few of their activities from week to week on the site.
If your children have felt the negative affects of the last few months then this book giveaway could be just the thing to get them back on track. Chill Out: My Mindfulness Activity Book (RRP £7.99) is packed with a fantastic range of engaging and meaningful mindfulness activities.
Ideal for children aged 5 to 8, the book provides a magical mash-up of puzzles, games, colouring, doodling and crafts focussed on the theme of mindfulness.
Each page bursts with kind and creative activities to help soothe the mind, focus in on a task and bring a little bit of peace to any child’s day. With each fun activity and friendly tip, mindfulness becomes relatable and enjoyable, helping kids to zone in and have fun, all at the same time.
Upside Down Books, an imprint of leading mental health and wellbeing specialist Trigger Publishing, offers young readers comforting, nurturing, playful and humorous books that also spark thought and conversation around feelings and emotions.
With a range of titles that cover topics such as mindfulness, emotions, grief, anxiety and even boredom, there are plenty of great books for parents, children and teenagers.
Chill Out: My Mindful Activity Book is illustrated by Sheffield-based Josephine Dellow who combines a commercial eye with a signature whimsical style. Having worked for several years in the giftware industry, Josephine began to illustrate within book publishing and has since illustrated for Little, Brown Book Group and Hodder & Stoughton. Her time is also spent teaching and designing products and prints for her online shop.
How to enter and win Chill Out today
As always, we are trying to keep this simpler for you, so all you need to do to enter this today is fill out the Gleam widget below. We have a few entry mechanisms for you today:
- Follow Trigger Publishing on Twitter, as well as KiddyCharts too,
- Sign up to the KiddyCharts newsletter for more giveaways, mindfulness ideas, and free activities for kids,
- Visit some of our mindfulness resources here on KiddyCharts so you can see what resources we have published from this, and other books that Trigger Publishing have produced. Why not download some of them today; they are all free for the kids, and given the anxiety of lockdown, mindfulness is even more important for kids at the moment, and
- Share the giveaway, and if others enter through your link; you can get up to 10 bonus entries.
We are closing this giving in around a month, so don’t delay.Win Chill Out Mindfulness Activity Book from Upside Down Books (3 available)
The actual closing date is Thursday 20th August at 11.59pm, if you need to know 😉. Our usual terms and conditions for giveaways apply of course.
Once you have entered, do take a look at the other giveaways that we have running on the site too.
And if you didn’t sign up within the giveaway, why on earth not?
We have just opened a shop on the site too; so don’t forget to check that out if you have time as well. We have a few mindfulness ideas there as well.
- Morning routine chartSuggested price: £0.99
- Mindful colouring for kids and adults: Wild animals (UK)£2.99
Thanks for visiting us, and we do hope to see you again soon.