If you’re looking to explore vegan recipes or are already a full-time vegan who wants something new to make then you’re going to love this vegan tzatziki recipe! Trying out vegan recipes is so much easier than you think. On top of that you can also sneak more vegetables into your family’s diet, which is always a plus!
Below you’ll learn how you can easily make vegan tzatziki at home using a family-friendly recipe from The Tasty Vegan Cookbook. Learn more about getting your hands on this amazing cookbook at My Tasty Cookbook’s website.
Transform some of your favorite recipes into a vegan meal with the simple recipes in The Tasty Vegan Cookbook. This is an excellent way to enjoy more plant-based foods with your family and encourage your kids to like new food textures and flavors with ease.
How to Make Vegan Tzatziki
Gather the list of ingredients and follow my step by step instructions to make this delicious vegan meal for your family today!
- 12oz coconut yogurt (340g)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon white wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cucumber, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- In a blender or food processor, combine coconut yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper. When creamy, add chopped garlic and oil. Blend again.
- Seed and grate cucumber and wrap in a towel.
- Squeeze excess water out of cucumber.
- Add cucumber to coconut yogurt dip, and stir to blend.
- Cover and chill 2-3 hours
- Garnish with dill.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or veggies.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 580mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g
If you liked this vegan tzatziki recipe then you’ll love these other recipes from KiddyCharts and around the web –
KiddyCharts is full of recipes, free printables, and giveaways – why not subscribe to our newsletter?
Thank you for visiting the site! Why not check out our other posts and save your favourites on Pinterest?