Valentines Day is fast approach again, so we thought we had better give you all something to get you in the mood for “love.” We have a fantastic FREE Valentine’s Day coloring book for you with 14 pages of quotes and gorgeous pictures.
Quotes on the pages are:
- Love is patient,
- Love is kind,
- Love does not envy,
- Love does not boast,
- Love is not proud,
- Love does not dishonor other,
- Love is not self-seeking,
- Love is not easily angered,
- Love keeps no record of wrongs,
- Love rejoices with the truth,
- Love always protects,
- Love always trusts,
- Love always hopes, and
- Love always perseveres.
There is some lovely coloring for the kids to go around these quotations, and they would make some wonderful posters for a classroom or a bedroom wall once colored in too.
This is a great little book to give to the kids to keep them entertained, perhaps while you make yourself a nice cup of tea, or even something a little bit stronger? Why not a Rose cocktail for Valentine’s Day?!? 😉
To download the Valentine’s Day coloring Book, click on the image below.
We do have a few other resources for Valentine’s Day that you might want to take a look at on the site too. How about:
- Valentine’s Day mazes, so that you can help the animals to reach their little sweethearts?
- Valentine’s Day reward charts – we are obviously known for our printable reward charts, and we have some Valentines specific ones for you to take a look at,
- If you are looking for some Valentines cards, we have a few choices for you. We have a 3D Spinning simple Valentine’s card, some printable Valentine’s Cards that the kids can color in, a heart Valentine for toddlers, and a Kite Valentine’s card too,
- Looking for some Valentines food, then what about these Valentine’s biscuits, and perhaps these Valentine’s heart pancakes too?
If you can’t find something amongst all those amazing heart and valentines resources that you will love – we give up!
If you insist on going wider afield, then take a look here instead:
- Little Bins for Little Hands has some excellent Valentine’s Day slime. We love a bit of slime, so why not make Valentine’s Day extra special with a bit of special slime,
- Easy Peasy and Fun have a heart fingerprint tree for Valentine’s Day, which is really rather cute,
- Happiness is Homemade has some Valentine’s Oreo pops, which are a rather fabulous snack for everyone to have on the day,
- We have a collection of Valentine’s ideas from other sites on this blog too – do take a look, and
- Left Brain Craft Brain has a light up Valentine’s circuit, which looks amazing; go check it out.
As always, it has been a pleasure chatting to you on here, and we trust there is enough activities for the day to keep the kids interested, at least for a few moments. If you like our resources, do sign up to our newsletter. We try to publish a new free printable at least once a week.
Cheers again for coming to visit and we hope to see you again soon.