KiddyCharts is the proud host of the Love Blog Hop where a whole bunch of very talented bloggers from the Kid Blogger Network are sharing their Valentines ideas to spread a little love. And it does not end there, we want you to share your ideas and posts too, so there is also a linky party for you to explore and join.
These amazing bloggers will be sharing their Valentines ideas on their blogs and all of them are filled with love, so we just can’t wait for you to see them all.
So go on ahead and get some inspiration:
1. Love Coupons from KiddyCharts
2. Valentine Fine Motor Sensory Bin from Adventures Of Adam
3. Love Bug Craft from Play & Learn Everyday
4. Love Tot Pack from Kori at Home
5. Books About Love from Learning by Design
6. Doodle Heart Painting from Flash Bugs Studio (pictured bottom right and bottom right on square image)
7. Painted Heart Garland for Preschoolers from Craft Create Calm
8. Fingerprint Heart Art from Teach Beside Me
9. DIY Friendship Love Bracelet from Living Ideas (pictured bottom left and bottom left on square image)
10. 6 Simple Date Ideas from Great Googa Moogas
11. Fingerprint Heart Keepsake from Messing Little Monsters
12. Book Review – 5 Love Languages from MissJaimeOT
13. Newspaper Heart Garland from Kitchen Counter Chronicles (pictured top)
14. Sign Language Love Artwork from Pray Species
15. Geeky Valentine’s day Chocolates from Two Married Geeks
16. Sweet Hearts to Sew from Coloured Buttons
17. Valentines invitation to Play from My Bored Toddler
18. Valentine’s day Tracing Worksheets from Living Life and Learning (pictured middle left and middle left on square image)
19. Using mindmaps and thinking routine to explore the concept of love from Smart Tinker
20. Foil Heart Painting from Crafts on Sea (pictured middle right and middle right on square image)
21. Free Valentine’s Day Printable Pack for Preschoolers from Best Toys 4 Toddlers
22. Valentine’s Day Game from Books and Giggles
23. Conversation Heart Goop from Raising Little Superheroes
24. Easy Carved Love Stamps for Kids from The Usual Mayhem
25. 14 Days of Love Notes from There’s Just One Mommy
26. Kite Valentines Card from KiddyCharts
27. Valentines Biscuits – Heart Shaped Frozen Yoghurt Sandwiches from KiddyCharts
28. 7 Healthy Ways to Show Your Family LOVE This Valentine’s Day from Shrinking Momster
29. Sandy Hearts Sensory Play from Simple Fun for Kids
30. 50+ Awesome Valentines Day Printables for Kids from KiddyCharts
I am sure you will agree, there there are some gorgeous crafts, activities, printables and Valentines ideas to explore there. We would love you to join in too though, please. How about searching your blogs for a love post and linking up to us too?
All we ask is that:
- You take a moment to display the blog hop badge on your blog, just copy and paste the code below. This way it is easier for your readers to pop over and see the other posts in the hop,
- Check out some of the other wonderful ideas others have shared, the more you check, the happier we are. If you can, please do look at another three posts, but really the most the merrier,
- Share as many as you can on social media as well please. There are so many wonderful ideas, lets get Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook all of a flutter!
Here is the badge for you all:
<a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/?p=31375" title="KiddyCharts Valentines Day Love Blog Hop" >
<img src="https://www.kiddycharts.com/assets/love-blog-hop-badge-for-valentines-day.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts Valentines Day Love Blog Hop" style="border:none;" />
Happy Linking everyone! We hope you share your Valentines ideas with us too.
Thursday 11th of February 2016
Thank you for sharing the list of valentines day websites. I would go through all of these to get attractive ideas. I shall also share all of these to my friends.