Pancakes are my favourite breakfast, so I love making them for my loved ones for Valentines day; it makes a perfect romantic breakfast for then, and anytime really. This is one of the best and easiest recipes on how to make them. To make them a little more romantic, all you need to do is get out your heart-shaped cutters, and add some red fruit, such as raspberries to your plate. Don’t forget to deliver with a rose as well, of course.
- a mug of plain flour
- an egg
- a mug of semi skimmed milk
- 2 tsb oil
- 30 g unsalted butter
- Melt most of the butter and then set it aside.
- Put flour into a bowl and make a hole in the middle. Crack in the egg and beat with a whisk.
- Pour half of milk and whisk the milk and egg mix. Add the rest of milk and whisk until the whole flour is mixed in. Then add the rest of melted butter.
- Heat a little butter and oil in a small frying pen.
- Pour a spoonful of batter and then move the pen around to cover the base.
- Cook 1-2 minutes, flip over and cook other side 1-2 minutes.
- Do the same for rest of batter.
- Cut into your heart shapes and serve with red fruit, and a rose!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
We hope you like this romantic breakfast idea for Valentines Day, but also any time you are feeling a little amorous! Don’t forget to check out the other recipes on KiddyCharts too. We’ve got some great ones for you all, and the best thing about them is that they are all simple to do, because I am NOT the world’s best cook! ;-)