Get ready to be crafty, as we are sharing a whole lot of absolutely adorable paper plate animals crafts for you to make with your little ones.
1. We start this round up with this awesome paper plate Chinese dragon from KiddyCharts
2. Or maybe give this fierce crocodile craft a go from Easy Peasy and Fun (pictured top left and top left on the square image)
3. Need more sharp teeth? This paper plate crafts shark is perfect from Artsy Momma
4. Or maybe another dweller of the oceans? Do make this whale from the wonderful Anna, at the In The Playroom blog
5. These bats are kind of cool from Crafts on Sea
6. You will fall in love with this toucan craft from Pink Stripey Socks
7. We love pandas so we love this craft from Danya Banya
8. Dive deep into the sea and make jellyfish with your little ones from ET Speaks from Home
9. If you like fierce animals then this king of the jungle is a must from Arty Crafy Kids
10. This sheep is great for building up those fine motor skills from Housing a Forest
11. Clown fish are so much fun from I Heart Arts and Crafts
12. What goes quack, quack? Well a duck naturally from Crafty Morning (pictured bottom left)
13. Afraid of the snakes? You won’t be afraid of this cute one from Crystal and Co.
14. How fun is this little mouse? From Reading Confetti
15. Did you see the big bad wolf from Glued to My Crafts
16. This simple fish is perfect for younger kids from Artsy Momma
17. Ever tried making a swan from paper plates? It looks adorable from Crafty Morning
18. This fox came straight from the forest from Easy Peasy and Fun
19. And here is an arctic fox craft, such clever creation from I Heart Crafty Things
20. It’s so easy to make a fluffy bunny from We Made That
21. You can even make a cow out of paper plates from Crafty Morning (pictured top right and top right on 1. square image)
22. This rocking birds idea is pretty cool! From Happy Hooligans (picture middle and bottom left on 1. square image)
23. Your kids will have so much fun creating this crab craft from Glued to My Crafts
24. Here is another way to make a jellyfish from School Time Snippets
25. These birds have movable wings so they just might fly away from Kids Activities Blog
26. This pink kitty is the cutest from Happy Hooligans (pictured bottom right on 2. square image)
27. Time for some monkey business, let’s make a monkey craft from Easy Peasy and Fun (pictured bottom left on 2. square image)
28. Why not make animal shaped visor hats for your kids? From ABC Creative Learning
29. Got a whole bunch of paper plates? You can make a ton of colorful parrots from Artsy Craftsy Mom
30. You can make a pretty cute hedgehog out of paper plates too from Housing a Forest (pictured top on 2. square image)
31. I just know your kids will love making this colorful turtle from Artsy Momma
32. I just love owl crafts and this owl craft is no exception from ABC Creative Learning
33. How about making a turkey? From My Teen Guide
34. This horse craft is really fun looking Peakle Pie
35. Woof, woof lets make a dog craft from Craftulate
36. You can also make seahorses from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
37. It’s so easy to make an octopus from Easy Peasy and Fun
38. You can also make a pretty sweet looking penguin from ABC Creative Learning
39. How about making an elephant from I Heart Crafty Things
40. Preschoolers will love making this zebra craft from Happy Hooligans
41. And for the last paper plate animals craft, we have these lovely tropical fishes from Crafts by Amanda (pictured bottom right and bottom right on 1. square image)
Aren’t these all just gorgeous paper plate animals crafts, so easy for little hands to do, and so so much fun as well.
Do check out the other activities and crafts that we have found for you on Pinterest too in our Crafty Fun for Kids board:
Follow Helen Neale – KiddyCharts’s board Crafty fun for the kids on Pinterest.
And if you don’t have time to do any of these now, pin it for later!
Thursday 12th of May 2016
Interesting. This looks super cool. I haven't read it all yet, but I'll be back to read the rest of it.
Thursday 18th of February 2016
its really amzing post. i like it.
Tuesday 26th of January 2016
These look like so much fun - we like making an elephant with a whistle for his trunk - so effective
Monday 25th of January 2016
Aw how cute - and they all look super easy too x x
Monday 25th of January 2016
I do love simple crafts like these....perfect for the wet winter days