As we are spending more times in our homes, we thought it was a great idea to bring you a printable storage labels that can help you with your keeping things organised. We have some fantastic storage labels for you to use to keep have a place for everything and everything in its place. From organising the kitchen cupboard to the kids toys our free printable storage labels are definitely going to be a great help around the home. Here’s what you’ll get –
Free printable storage labels
We have a few designs and colour combinations for you with our storage labels. As always, we like to show you just what you’ll be getting so do have a look at all of the designs and pick from there.
You can opt for colours that favor your decor or just choose the designs that are your favourite. They are all cute enough to make sure that you notice them but subtle enough to fulfill their function. Let’s take a look.
Round storage labels
We have three sheets of round storage labels. The first sheet has some lovely green labels in varying designs. The second sheet is all shades of red. And the third is a combination of the two in different designs, of course.
Rectangular storage labels
Our rectangular storage labels are in the same colours and patterns as the circular sheets. Again, we have three sheets for you to print out and use. These are actually meant to be used horizontally, and the patterns being the same is perfect to keep a theme running but also have enough versatility to label everything despite it’s shape or size.
They are lovely, aren’t they? So, where can you use our storage labels? Well, you can use them in different parts of your home. For example,
In the kitchen:
- Organise spice jars,
- Add to kitchen drawers so the kids know what goes where, which is also a great way to have them help out with simple chores,
- Label items like the refrigerator or the oven, this works if you are teaching your child a foreign language as it helps develop their vocabulary, and
- Keep food jars organised, perfect for those of you who decant food into storage jars.
In the playroom:
- Label the kids toy boxes,
- Again, use them to label different parts of the room to aid in vocabulary and foreign language learning,
- Label and categorise things based on each pattern of the printable, and
- So many more ideas!
As you can see, the possibilities are endless.
<< Download your own copies by clicking on the circular image below >>
If you enjoyed this printable, you may also like these other organisational tips and printables from KiddyCharts.
How about these additional resources from around the web?
Before you go, do sign up to our newsletter to get more of our printables straight to your inbox.
Cheers for visiting,